VTCOA logos FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, after a 2 week delay, we are ready to offer VTCOA logos for your trucks. I've included some pictures showing the official design (right side of the back window in the pictures), but if the logo is scaled properly it does not fit in the center back window, so we modified it slightly to fit better in the center (see pictures). I apologize for the quality of these pictures, I took them inside with a bunch of glare and poor lighting. I'm already supposed to be on the way back to Dallas so I'm kinda doing this in a big hurry, I'll take some better ones next week and post them up. I figured we had postponed this long enough...:eek:

We can offer these in literally any color, the price for what ever size or color you want will be $7 including snail mail postage. If you want to go UPS or whatever, I'll add shipping. We accept credit cards and/or PayPal.

Steve

Attachments

• DSCF1366.JPG
    DSCF1366.JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCF1367.JPG
    DSCF1367.JPG
    390.1 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF1368.JPG
    DSCF1368.JPG
    393.5 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCF1369.JPG
    DSCF1369.JPG
    404.9 KB · Views: 242
Very, very cool!! Thanks for doing these, gonna definitely have to order a few.

I'll be looking at some gold ones. As per the PM I sent you the other day. Hopefully you can tell what kind of gold it is

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok guys, after a 2 week delay, we are ready to offer VTCOA logos for your trucks. I've included some pictures showing the official design (right side of the back window in the pictures), but if the logo is scaled properly it does not fit in the center back window, so we modified it slightly to fit better in the center (see pictures). I apologize for the quality of these pictures, I took them inside with a bunch of glare and poor lighting. I'm already supposed to be on the way back to Dallas so I'm kinda doing this in a big hurry, I'll take some better ones next week and post them up. I figured we had postponed this long enough...:eek:

We can offer these in literally any color, the price for what ever size or color you want will be $7 including snail mail postage. If you want to go UPS or whatever, I'll add shipping. We accept credit cards and/or PayPal.

Steve

so, you have them in 2 sizes (center window & others) ?

what color are the ones in the pics ?

thanks & i'm ordering soon........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back