2006 Brilliant Black RC

bub180jp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to sell the truck I have been sent back overseas and do not plan on returning anytime soon. I would just as well keep the truck but I need to get out from under the payments on it.

Truck Details:
2006 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl RC
X-Metal lowering kit
X-Metal Gen VI shifter
X-metal alloy seat handles
K&N CAI
Roe Racing valve cover breather
Stinker's steel braided oil cooler lines
Magnaflow catback exhuast
JMB 3" catless mids
Two-way alarm with remote starter
Viper front grill and steering wheel emblems
Viper SRT10 front windsheild decal
Tinted side windows
Midnight runner headlights
Depo tailights
euro 3rd brake light
Sirius satellite radio with Uconnect hands free
Extended warranty 7yr/70,000 miles

If anyone is seriously interested PM me. I still owe around $30,000 on it but am willing to let it go for $28,000 below are some pics.

100_0157.jpg

100_0140.jpg

100_0165.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0146.jpg

100_0150.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen this truck first hand and I know it's VERY nice! anyone that buys this truck won't be let down.

WizzySRT10 said:
I've seen this truck first hand and I know it's VERY nice! anyone that buys this truck won't be let down.

Thanks for the comment Wizzy.
Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. I am in Korea now and heading back to Japan after here.

TREKER said:
How many miles?

42,000 I know that's alot for an 06 but I am in the military and this was my daily driver and I drove it cross country a few times so most all of the miles on it are all highway miles. It still has the stock tires on it and they aren't in too bad of shape.

bub180jp said:
Thanks for the comment Wizzy.
Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. I am in Korea now and heading back to Japan after here.

Good luck over seas man. When you get back to the states give me a ring I'm sure I'll have the same number.

Still for sale guys and girls come on I know someone has to know someone looking for one.

Ok I am lowering the price on this to $27,000 even though I still owe close to $29,000 on it I am willing to come out of pocket $2,000 just to get rid of it. I really need to get this sold by May 09 because that is when I will be heading to Japan from South Korea and will be needing to purchase another vehicle when I get there and do not want to have to make 2 vehicle payments. If anyone knows someone inerested in it please let me know I am willing to work with anybody. I can even setup a time for someone to come take a look at it. The truck is currently in PA stored at my mother's house in her garage. It also has current PA inspections and plates just done in Apr 08.

If I were you, I would let the military pay for the shipping and take it with you. You can sell it for more out of the country. You might actually make some money over your pay off.

ChrisAZ said:
If I were you, I would let the military pay for the shipping and take it with you. You can sell it for more out of the country. You might actually make some money over your pay off.
that is easier said than done. Shipping through traffic management is crazy. Also if he is already in Korea it might be next to impossible to get it to Japan depending on where he is going.

The military will not pay ship any vehicles to Japan. The pre-requisite for shipping a vehicle to Japan in the military is the vehicle must be 1972 or older due to the emissions laws. It would cost me close to $10,000 to ship it myself through commercial channels so you can see it is quite expensive. I would love to keep it and take it to Japan with me but I don't want to go through the trouble of shipping it there and would much rather just get rid of it and purchase a new vehicle once I get to Japan.

HELLO-
CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS INVOLVED IN CHANGING OUT THE RAM'S HEAD TO THE VIPER EMBLEM IN THE GRILL,PLEASE? THANKS.

Alright new selling price is now $25,000. If I go any lower I might as well just give it away.

Come on someone has to want this thing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back