Added A LIL Bit Of Color To Da SRT What ya thank

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well thanks to these great vendors on here ive had the chance to change some stuff up started out was jus goin to be stinkys lines then it went down hill let me know what ya guys thank and thanks again to tony and justin:)

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin good Chris. If you don't bring your truck to Panama City I will have Viperhauler kick you in yhe nutzzzz.:D

You know....

I really like that

FATJACK said:
Lookin good Chris. If you don't bring your truck to Panama City I will have Viperhauler kick you in yhe nutzzzz.:D

lol i should know tomm i gots to get my brake problem solved seems i gotta pump them at least 2 times if not more to get pressure:dontknow: its on the trailer waiting on its appointment tomoro with dodge

I love that color. When I saw the pic of the caltracks, I was almost sure you painted the whole truck again.

now take the top piece that the throttle body mounts to off and send it to JMB to get it to match. i love the green.

eddie102870 said:
now take the top piece that the throttle body mounts to off and send it to JMB to get it to match. i love the green.
U talking bout the top of the charger or something else and the green is a killer color had second thoughts but goes real good with the green flake n the paint

05dodgesrt10 said:
U talking bout the top of the charger or something else and the green is a killer color had second thoughts but goes real good with the green flake n the paint

I pulled the blower off, and had the top of the charger and the bottom(part that replaces the stock intake) painted to match my color scheme. It really finished off my engine bay:)
CIMG0438.jpg

05dodgesrt10 said:
the piece that mounts to the top of the supercharger, it's not that hard to take off if i remember right. i had the twin screw painted with motorcycle engine paint and had justin powdercoat the rest

100_27951.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back