B&M short throw shifter

BLWNSRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a B&M short throw shifter prefer new since I can't seem to find any there were 5 on eBay yesterday but are now gone. Resonable price please.

I think tony could still get them...

Just got the last one the distributor had for a guy overseas, if he dont take it bo, will def let ya know, gonna make a few calls on some also

madmanadam said:

I placed that order with jegs Sunday they phoned me this morning and said they cannot get them anymore and summit no longer lists it on be site.

Send you a PM stink let me know asap I will take one I also let Cherry know o want a chrome handle which he has one left.

What's it worth to ya? I have a brand new one in the box, but i plan on using it... Got it from Summit about 2 months ago.

"I just spoke to Ann at B&M. She said this item has been discontinued and there is no replacement"

this came from my distributor:eek:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
"I just spoke to Ann at B&M. She said this item has been discontinued and there is no replacement"

this came from my distributor:eek:

this proves were a dieing breed......."Crys"

Found the eBay ones again I sent them a message saying if they actually have stock they just haven't got back to me yet

Good luck with the search. If you can't find a B&M, try and modify the stock Hurst shifter (?). I think the shifting issues with the Hurst lie with the vibration isolator setp that connects the shift lever to the shifter base. Maybe by replacing the hard rubber isolator and bracket, shifting performance will improve?

LAME! B&M shifter was #2 on my shopping list for my truck. I called B&M performance and they said that they send them straight to Dodge. I called the local Dodge store and they said they don't have it listed in their MOPAR catalog - they said call MOPAR directly.:confused:

The eBay one was the on I was looking at and called them to make sure they had them and would ship to me They haven't got back to me yet. yesterday they had 5 available.

SilvrSRT10 said:

I just called the jdmhub that says in stock they don't have and neither does their suppliers. So hopefully the eBay ones are legit

guys sometimes I speak before i need to, but there is a new shifter in the works, from a off beat source, till its done, thats about all I can say, except that is it supposed to be better than the BM or Xmetal I am told

guys sometimes I speak before i need to, but there is a new shifter in the works, from a off beat source, till its done, thats about all I can say, except that is it supposed to be better than the BM or Xmetal I am told

I'm excited now :D there is hope again for hitting 3rd. I call first on that list when it becomes reality or unless that other guy falls through on the b&m deal.

That's great news! Everybody ignore my post above with the B&M information. Wait for Tony's.

Ramchargerguy said:
I'm excited now :D there is hope again for hitting 3rd. I call first on that list when it becomes reality or unless that other guy falls through on the b&m deal.
I knwo one or two is done, and someone will be testing them soon, hopefully JTSVP will be the distributor for them, and not sure on the price either, pretty sure tho, since they are built by a small deal they want be as cheap , but I hope not too crazy on price, should know pretty soon, but I havent seen one in person, jsut pics, but a nice looking deal, but need to feel it first and see how it actually acts, but will most def keep everyone informed after its checked out and completed;)

I knwo one or two is done, and someone will be testing them soon, hopefully JTSVP will be the distributor for them, and not sure on the price either, pretty sure tho, since they are built by a small deal they want be as cheap , but I hope not too crazy on price, should know pretty soon, but I havent seen one in person, jsut pics, but a nice looking deal, but need to feel it first and see how it actually acts, but will most def keep everyone informed after its checked out and completed;)
Well Ron can't be your test mule on this one but I know someone not too far from you that could be......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back