Suspension Time

Been from below the I15 Chula Vista even right down to the Tijuana border picking up produce right up to Helena MT
Hmm Tijuana the land of what kind of Produce ? Hahaha ! We all know what kind of place Tijuana imports quietly across the border lol

Hmm Tijuana the land of what kind of Produce ? Hahaha ! We all know what kind of place Tijuana imports quietly across the border lol
In the winter months the produce comes over from Mexico, or Yuma AZ while Salinas etc is quiet. Fruit and spuds out of North West. Used to drive through Jerome where Jeff is.

Back on topic here is a photo of new front suspenders taken while getting a wheel alignment today. Then washed and waxed ready for a car show tomorrow (Sat)
If you view on a big screen, not a phone, you can see more. Why do the pictures end up on the piss?

20240503_091353.jpg

Back on topic here is a photo of new front suspenders taken while getting a wheel alignment today. Then washed and waxed ready for a car show tomorrow (Sat)
If you view on a big screen, not a phone, you can see more. Why do the pictures end up on the piss?

View attachment 66232
Clean! And we don't know why they go sideways

Clean! And we don't know why they go sideways
Pics do that all the time ,, the site is possessed.. I delete and re summit , some times several times to get them to post right .. I even go to my photos a crop the pic and try again … SOMETIMES :rolleyes:

It must be the BOTS! ugghh
It’s definitely something strange .. ghosts flipping pic all the time … hmm maybe that’s their way of giving the bird and needs to be move to your birds thread ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back