To All that was at the PHX GTG!!!!!!!!

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was nice meeting you all and I hope you guys from out of town get home safely,and hopefuly we can do it again:rock:

Good seeing you Jay, we will have to have some smaller GTG's over there!

BurntRubber said:
Good seeing you Jay, we will have to have some smaller GTG's over there!

Ya it was nice meeting you too.

We should get some little GTGs goin, Ive seen and met alot of people here that have SRT's:rock:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: I had a really great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. It was fun at the restaurant but too quiet, not like the talk on the forum. I guess everyone was to busy with the chow and huge margaritas. It was a great day at the track and look forward to the next GTG. Have about 200 pictures will post some of them soon as my friend Bob who took them sends me files. Hope everyone has a good and safe ride home.:) Murray

yea, this weekend was solid. It was a safe, fun weekend - especially when VooDoo was directing traffic while hammered in the hotel parking lot.:)

It was great meeting everyone too. We def need to plan more in AZ to have a few smaller GTGs. I'm hoping to persuade Murray to fab up one of those SCUBA tank kits that I can put in the back of my truck! haha. Murray, your truck is awesome, sir. I was greatly impressed by the amount of pride you have in your vehicle!!!!!

Oh...Carlo...just wait. I might catch you one day!

nice hooking up with u all and must say it was fun. the trip home was a fast one for me but poor ol pat took a rock to the window :( :(

for those who traveled down the I-8 and got passed by the sheriff he was running out to the dunes because a border patrol agent was killed. it was a hit and run by a smuggler :mad: the pos that did it got away into mexico :(

Voodoo said:
nice hooking up with u all and must say it was fun. the trip home was a fast one for me but poor ol pat took a rock to the window :( :(

for those who traveled down the I-8 and got passed by the sheriff he was running out to the dunes because a border patrol agent was killed. it was a hit and run by a smuggler :mad: the pos that did it got away into mexico :(

That's fricking ridiculous.

Pat...sorry about the car.

Prayers go out to the border patrol community. Those guys have balls of steel...and I don't think they'll ever get enough credit for what they do.

hey guys! wow are we tired....dang, got to file a insurance claim tomorrow, semi threw up a big rock and busted the front windshield good.... :(

Nice meeting everyone!

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
hey guys! wow are we tired....dang, got to file a insurance claim tomorrow, semi threw up a big rock and busted the front windshield good.... :(

Nice meeting everyone!

-Red
Glad you guy's had a safe trip,I had a semi throw a baseball size rock out once. It came right through the windshield on the pass.side.Was not a Viper though,Sorry.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i know why u did not go!!!

FOOTBALL

JRSVIPR said:
You talkin to me?Mister parking lot cop.:D :p :p :p
sure am kitten in boots!

hahaha...........

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

hows it going Jr?

Voodoo said:
sure am kitten in boots!

hahaha...........

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

hows it going Jr?
Good man,Sounds like a good time.Wish i could have made it....You get a hair cut yet?

Sorry about the windshield Red.............sucks.......happened to another car of mine twice!!

Sounds like you guys had fun...................but the rest of us need pics.

patrick

just made it home!!!! dam i am tired ..........dam 505 i will pay you back!!

nice meeting evryone, had a good time and it was nice seeing old friends also!!!

We made it back safe and sound with no tickets (Thanks Eddie). I (We) had a lot of fun. Now I can put a few names with faces. That's the whole idea behind these GTG's. Just wanted to thank everyone who showed up and to Scott (AzPyroGuy) for making the effort to make this happen for us. It was nice to meet all the new members to me and some of the regulars.

Patrick girlfriend Val was a naughty girl at the hotel (Payback is coming soon):D.

Maybe someone can add the names to the pics as I post up. There will be more pics to follow in the next day or two but here are a couple of pics of the caravan to the AZ GTG for starters:

AZGTG010b.jpg

AZGTG011b.jpg

AZGTG022b.jpg

AZGTG032b.jpg

AZGTG035b.jpg

AZGTG038b.jpg

AZGTG039b.jpg

AZGTG040b.jpg

AZGTG043b.jpg

AZGTG049b.jpg

AZGTG055b.jpg

AZGTG064b.jpg

AZGTG073b.jpg

AZGTG083b.jpg

AZGTG103b.jpg

AZGTG104b.jpg

AZGTG106b.jpg

AZGTG107b.jpg

AZGTG109b.jpg

AZGTG111b.jpg

shit nice pics....i'll have to hit up the next gtg....glad everyone made it there and back safe and sound....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back