4dr Cummins smoke SC Viper coupe...literally

Sometimes it's not the vehicle, but the person behind the wheel. I'm sure my 10 would be faster with just Trainman behind the wheel.

Tree doesn't make a difference. It's the time slip from tripping start laser to 1320 laser that counts. ;)

Did ken tell you that???...I also didnt say shit about ET.... Who ever passes the finish line first wins!! And if you sleep at the tree, you pass the finish line that much slower....c-mon dr viper get with it...you just stated in the op that a viper got beat by a cummins....:dontknow:

Last edited:
Drag racing 101.....
Captian obvious strikes again!!"

I knew this was comming....But you posted viper get beat by cummins...did you not?

Yes and that's what happened. Regardless of reaction time, 60ft or ET he ran 11.4 to the Viper 11.8
Just say you enjoyed the video bro. No need being dramatic:D

Yes and that's what happened. Regardless of reaction time, 60ft or ET he ran 11.4 to the Viper 11.8
Just say you enjoyed the video bro. No need being dramatic:D
Yeah dude run your mouth then realize your wrong and come up with some shit like quit being dramatic....Quit being a fool...
Dramatic? Really?? guess you shouldnt have made the stupid ass comment after i said the viper was sleeping at the light....your wrong and cant admit it thats cool....but youll be back instead of just shutting your mouth...

Last edited:
Yeah dude run your mouth then realize your wrong and come up with some shit like quit being dramatic....Quit being a fool...
Dramatic? Really?? guess you shouldnt have made the stupid ass comment after i said the viper was sleeping at the light....your wrong and cant admit it thats cool....but youll be back instead of just shutting your mouth...

Dude you really got a hard on for me don't you?

Just watched the vid, didn't see a viper coupe....and 11.8 to 11.0. Would think the viper was stock

an 11.8 could beat an 11,4 if the driver was sleeping at the light

Yessir I totally understand that. Tx2k13 aren't about heads up racing but rather E.T. The slowest 10 second guy can back off and win the 11 second class if he wants for example. It's not bracket racing nor heads up finish line first. It's about getting the best E.T. In your class basically. Isn't Drag Week similar?

Yessir I totally understand that. Tx2k13 aren't about heads up racing but rather E.T. The slowest 10 second guy can back off and win the 11 second class if he wants for example. It's not bracket racing nor heads up finish line first. It's about getting the best E.T. In your class basically. Isn't Drag Week similar?

Yes but we are talking about the vid you posted....not about drag week or bracket racing...

That's called index racing, daily driver at drag week is the only index class, all other classes are just best et

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back