A few parts im looking for

sharkysreef

Reaction score
I am looking to buy the following for my 2002 1500 quad cab

I do believe the parts listed below are also on these, srt-10, Daytona, Rumble bee and some sports

hood ( srt style)
front bumper
22" rep wheels
a-pillar single gauge pod (oem preferred )

Let me know if you have any of these parts

Other parts i am looking for
08+ 4.7 intake manifold
08+ 4.7 camshafts
4.7 used headers for a turbo project

I am looking to buy the following for my 2002 1500 quad cab

I do believe the parts listed below are also on these, srt-10, Daytona, Rumble bee and some sports

hood ( srt style)
front bumper
22" rep wheels
a-pillar single gauge pod (oem preferred )

Let me know if you have any of these parts

Other parts i am looking for
08+ 4.7 intake manifold
08+ 4.7 camshafts
4.7 used headers for a turbo project

Location?

I have a spare a pillar, OEM single gauge

Have you entertained the thought of selling your current truck and taking that money plus what you plan to replicate a 10 and buy an SRT? You'd be surprised how cheap you can pick one up. Not bein a pain, just look at the costs and you'll be surprised I'm sure.

my truck is black, but any color hood would be fine.. I have a wing.

I dont thin i can afford oem wheels, reps i can afford lol. plus would prefer silver..

As for selling this truck i had thought about it.. but i just bought this one 3 months ago for 4700.. I have looked at the srt10's and around here there 16k-26k.. I cant afford that..

It looks like i could replicate a srt for around 1500.00 for new and around 800 for used..

im ballin on a budget// ha ha

see

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4248716393.html

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/4286413362.html

Last edited:
my truck is black, but any color hood would be fine.. I have a wing.

I dont thin i can afford oem wheels, reps i can afford lol. plus would prefer silver..

As for selling this truck i had thought about it.. but i just bought is 3 months ago for 4700.. I have looked at the srt10's and around here there 16k-22k.. I cant afford that..

It looks like i could replicate a srt for around 1500.00 for new and around 800 for used..

Except for the part that makes an SRT-10, the drivetrain....

i cant afford the gas for the srt10. thats why i opted out of the hemi.. I could got one for a grand more

I like the look, i dont need the power. Im gonna turbo this one anyhow

What mpgs do you get in your 4.7? In my dakota with one I averaged 22mpg. I cant imagine it's working as easy in a ram. And mpgs in a 10 can be as good as 22 at 55 on flat ground lol. Or 4mpg at WOT.

3 are oem and 1 is a rep. I bought them as extra and the dude only had 3 and I had 1 rep to use as a spare.

With the money you spent on your truck plus what you want to do to it to make it look like a 10 you might as well just get one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back