AC

Mbb

Reaction score
Anyone experience the ac blowing cold on the drivers side but not as cold on the passenger side?

Anyone experience the ac blowing cold on the drivers side but not as cold on the passenger side?
Here's a thread and there's probably more

Last edited:
Recirculating Door behind the glove compartment has been a problem with dodge trucks .. it’s a pain in the ass to change it out . Mine broke years ago and the door fell down into the blower motor fan making a hell of a noise .. I just removed the blower motor and pulled out the broken recirc door and duct taped off the recirculating inlet under the hood firewall area .. at least the A/C worked ok after that except you can’t use the dash recirulation button .. it also doesn’t blow out cold air as hard without it ..
the part is cheap online . Which I bought months ago and haven’t installed yet .. but one of these days lol … @HemiLonestar has done it before and explained on a thread on here a few months ago ..small hands and bloody knuckles lol

There are also other vent doors involve in the operation f these trucks heating and A/C system that can also go bad .. Some I believe may require the removal of the dash to replace .. THINGS USE TO BE MADE SIMPLE , not like the cheapo crap they make things today that tend to break for little to no real reason except cheap plastic crap . Rant will never end over that crap lol

Back