Aftermarket amplifier

Diablo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at doing an aftermarket amplifier to work with all 7 speakers and the subwoofer on the regular cab. All the speakers and and radio will be aftermarket. Which 1 amp can do this not looking at getting multiple amps. If you have an idea or know point me in the right direction.

Looking at doing an aftermarket amplifier to work with all 7 speakers and the subwoofer on the regular cab. All the speakers and and radio will be aftermarket. Which 1 amp can do this not looking at getting multiple amps. If you have an idea or know point me in the right direction.
@HemiLonestar seems to know about the systems

@HemiLonestar seems to know about the systems
The stock ones yes, but I'm not a stereo head. Beyond the head unit I had in my old truck I haven't upgraded a head unit in years. If everything is going to be aftermarket then all the stock wiring is gonna have to be bypassed anyway. Talk to Crutchfield.

The stock ones yes, but I'm not a stereo head. Beyond the head unit I had in my old truck I haven't upgraded a head unit in years. If everything is going to be aftermarket then all the stock wiring is gonna have to be bypassed anyway. Talk to Crutchfield.
Still you have more experience that me lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back