anyone interested in an all truck shoot out

fastestbrickonearth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to try and set up an event with all the different truck types together to race. i plan on going on all the forums for trucks that i can find and asking the people who would like to race to make a list, so i can have a rough idea of how many people would participate in this kind of event. then i will present this information to our local tracks in hopes of getting an event going. I also want to try to find any sponsor that would be necessary to contribute to such an event. i think a burn out contest and truck show would also be a good idea to go along with this. now i have never tried to organize anything like this before, so if anyone of you have, feel free to give me some pointers. as far as the list goes i'll start:

1. fastestbrickonearth - ryon o
2. krs1r/t - chris o

Last edited:
add me 2 your list Ryan! I'm sure if I talk to Dave London & Johnny Lightning Wiker we can get a huge Ford Lightning turnout. :)

come on northeast guys. no one wants to line up with some lightnings, r/ts, silverado ss, v8s10s, tacos, or hell anything with 4 wheels and a bed?

cool viper man im still trying to set this up i will keep you posted.

1. fastestbrickonearth - ryan o
2. krs1r/t - chris o
3. srt-10 ralph - ralph
4. viper - chris

you should invite my mechanic, lol.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLQbDuOASw&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - ‪Misery 10.37@136mph Redding, CA‬‏[/ame]

where? Im in nd so im not near anything.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back