Busy weekend.....

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I decided to take the truck out this weekend, Friday and Saturday night. Of course I took it to Mexico and it seems a lot of people had the need for speed. The kill list for the weekend is as follows: Challenger R/T in toxic orange with a 6 speed, Mercedes Benz S500 not sure of the year, 06ish Ford Mustang GT and (I'm a little ashamed of myself for partaking in this one) a Hyundai Tiburon GT V6. In my defense with the Hyundai, it sounded like it had some mods and he revved at me first. :D No video because I don't have the talent that some other people have here to race a manual trans vehicle and record at the same time.

The Hyundai Genesis ( basically new Tiburon) moves out for a little foreign car. Ran one about 3 weeks ago and it was pretty fast. :rock:
Just not fast enough.
Congrats on what sounds like a fun weekend :driver:

It was fun! The Challenger was the closest and I still had 4 cars on him by the top of 3rd gear. Last weekend was fun too. I got a baseline run at the track with the 300. I was impressed that it went 13.3 @ 103. Enough typing, here is the video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNLw8S9eAz8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg]Stock 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 1/4 mile drag racing - YouTube[/ame]

ya drove from PA. to Mexico & back in a weekend????

You were supposed to be in Conn on Sunday for the NE GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, sounds like some fun though........

Wow, thats a pretty random, "just take the truck out for a drive" drive for a weekend. You must have driven for pretty much the whole weekend! And burned threw almost a grand in gas. Haha. But hay, what ever floats ur boat. We gota have a little GTG wit u me and E soon, and who ever else, when he finally gets that truck done. Maybe an Atco nite and a BBQ or something.

Wow, thats a pretty random, "just take the truck out for a drive" drive for a weekend. You must have driven for pretty much the whole weekend! And burned threw almost a grand in gas. Haha. But hay, what ever floats ur boat. We gota have a little GTG wit u me and E soon, and who ever else, when he finally gets that truck done. Maybe an Atco nite and a BBQ or something.

That sounds excellent!

Nice kills, how was the guys face with the RT after all he saw was SRT10 tail lights???? You gotta get a mount for a vid camera, that would be awesome.....

Nice kills, how was the guys face with the RT after all he saw was SRT10 tail lights???? You gotta get a mount for a vid camera, that would be awesome.....

I have a dash mount for my iphone in my Jeep which would double nicely as a mount for when I want to video kills. I would like to purchase a couple of these when I go out on the prowl:

http://store.contour.com/ae/us/cameras/contour+2/invt/1701&bklist=icat,4,shop,products,cameras

You use your smartphone as a remote control for them so you can verify your camera is pointed in the right direction and turn them on and off as you please. I have used Contour cams previously as you can see some of the videos on my youtube channel of in car and on car footage. Those cameras didn't have the ability to use the phone as a remote control.

let's do it. I always have food and beer at the house. plus a new hot neighbor to look at:D

ya drove from PA. to Mexico & back in a weekend????
You're map is broken. Mexico actually isn't that far from PA. Don't feel bad though. We have people here that don't realize that a good portion of I70 (the part between my office and my house) actually runs through Mexico, too.

Last edited:
If you where to roll through the parking lot of home depot in south philly you would think your in Mexico too.

Lmao... I was gonna say...

The only reason ANYONE drives from Pennsylvania to Mexico and back in a weekend, is to either transport illegals, or to transport a truck load of sticky icky!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back