Corvettes

rmslattery

Reaction score
To the guy in Warrington VA with a White Corvette.
I didn't mean to embarrass you, before you egg someone on to race you should probly check the capability of your car. Not all cars are created equal specially when a dodge truck left you spinning tires at the light. Did you really think you had the chance? Next time I'll give you a mile head start before I toast you ........ AGAIN!! ha:rock:

I would have loved to be there and this his face after you handed his ass to him in a 5100 lbs truck.

rmslattery said:
I didn't mean to embarrass you, before you egg someone on to race you should probly check the capability of your car. Not all cars are created equal specially when a dodge truck left you spinning tires at the light. Did you really think you had the chance? Next time I'll give you a mile head start before I toast you ........ AGAIN!! ha:rock:

LOL!! you gotta like that!A truck beating a car....a Corvette to boot!! nice kill!:rock:

rmslattery said:

I wish you would come embarrass me :rofl: I am not a religious man but i pray for the day someone like you pulls aside me. Please:)

Stock 06 QC Vs. Stock 03 Z06...not sure where the comparison is but I ran against my friend I went up to 80 and stop because he was gone!

Back