Cummin4u, Welcome:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

I just exchanged pm's with Cummin4u. I wanted to see if we could resolve some of the issues he addressed earlier today about my F word thread and some other stuff.

He pm'd me back and was truly honest about his feelings and why he posted some of his comments.

I really and truly got the impression that this is a good guy who may wish that he hadn't come off so strong with his comments and didn't mean to create a bunch of ill will.

I am not apologizing for him.... I'm not even saying that he needs to apologize at all. I'm just saying that I believe he's a solid guy with a good heart and that we should let his previous comments fall into the category of "letting bygones be bygones" as one true bro of mine has said so rightly.

Cummin4u's real name is Rod... and I for one would like to welcome him... I hope many of you will too...:rock:

SD

Cummin4u welcome to the new rbc!!! :rock: :rock: I beleive different personalities is what makes this place what it is today, if everyone agreed on everything than it'd be boring.

If SD says your cool, then you cool with me.

Welcome

So forget what I said too, OK

Now if Mikey would just quit threatening to circumcise the guy with a welding torch, we just might make a bit 'a progress here..... lol

SD

Silent D said:
Now if Mikey would just quit threatening to circumcise the guy with a welding torch, we just might make a bit 'a progress here..... lol

SD

We'll he's kinda on his own with Mikey. You don't pick a fight with a mongoose and then say nevermind.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
We'll he's kinda on his own with Mikey. You don't pick a fight with a mongoose and then say nevermind.

That may be true about Mikey, but metaphoric zoological references notwithstanding someone might wanna ask Mikey if he'd be interested in a cessation of hostilities for the sake of peace on the forum.....

That is, if anyone on the forum really gives a shit about this....

If not, we can just let 'em fight it out...... I was just hoping to make peace thru diplomacy. I hope reason will prevail.

Failing that, where's the pepsi and popcorn.....?

SD

Silent D said:
That may be true about Mikey, but metaphoric zoological references notwithstanding someone might wanna ask Mikey if he'd be interested in a cessation of hostilities for the sake of peace on the forum.....

That is, if anyone on the forum really gives a shit about this....

If not, we can just let 'em fight it out...... I was just hoping to make peace thru diplomacy. I hope reason will prevail.

Failing that, where's the pepsi and popcorn.....?

SD

:dontknow:

lets just go with the pepsi and popcorn

TheSickness said:
Damn it i am cursed with a soft spot for Tim :mad:

Love that new sig banner:D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Love that new sig banner:D
Yeah i labored day and night for weeks to make that..........;) LOLOLOL I had a friend do some minor computer majik :D But yeah the Bastard I stole it from, stole my name on another forum..So I jacked his Shit :rock: :rock:

Screw him.:mad: ;) :D :p

Just kidding. We already kind of kissed and made up on the Newbe forum.

Welcome aboard once again Rod. Now go out and get rid of that stinky diesel and get yourself a SRT/10.

Welcome to the Zoo. Just so you know, I'm that REALLY tall good looking guy in Mikey's avatar.:D

Bill.

And you put this in the Non-Offensive section? Damn! (ROF) :D ;) You did that to spite me didnt ya? Ya bastage.

Well if he's cool with yall, then I guess he's alright by me too.

Welcome aboard cummin. Hope you know what you've gotten yourself into! ;) :eek: :cool:

Silent D said:
Hey Y'all,

I just exchanged pm's with Cummin4u. I wanted to see if we could resolve some of the issues he addressed earlier today about my F word thread and some other stuff.

He pm'd me back and was truly honest about his feelings and why he posted some of his comments.

I really and truly got the impression that this is a good guy who may wish that he hadn't come off so strong with his comments and didn't mean to create a bunch of ill will.

I am not apologizing for him.... I'm not even saying that he needs to apologize at all. I'm just saying that I believe he's a solid guy with a good heart and that we should let his previous comments fall into the category of "letting bygones be bygones" as one true bro of mine has said so rightly.

Cummin4u's real name is Rod... and I for one would like to welcome him... I hope many of you will too...:rock:

SD

Wow! I just came across the thread this morning and I must admit I'm humbled. Tim your a straight-up guy and I respect you for being that way.
Now I need a glass of merlot to go with this crow :)

Silent D said:
Hey Y'all,

SD

OK - Welcome Rod!

I saw the thread, but honestly, I didn't take the time to read it, so I really don't know WTF the problem is - nor do I care. I check this site out for the good info, quite a few better people, and some laughs as well. I try to avoid the drama whenever possible, as there is no point in it IMO.

I'm done.:)

cummin4u said:
Wow! I just came across the thread this morning and I must admit I'm humbled. Tim your a straight-up guy and I respect you for being that way.
Now I need a glass of merlot to go with this crow :)

Crow and beer for me.:D Hell, somedays I have it for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.:eek: :p :D

Silverback said:
Crow and beer for me.:D Hell, somedays I have it for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.:eek: :p :D
yeah and on special occasions I get a slice of shit pie :eating:

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back