Famoso Test and Tune Friday 7-26-13

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possible new guy with an SRT-10 will be at famoso on Friday. I will be there with the CTS V just for fun, as I still haven't found the problem with my suspension on the SRT-10. I think racing starts at 8pm till midnight. I may make one pass in his truck, he just bought some drag radials from SRTBrad.:rock:

Possible new guy with an SRT-10 will be at famoso on Friday. I will be there with the CTS V just for fun, as I still haven't found the problem with my suspension on the SRT-10. I think racing starts at 8pm till midnight. I may make one pass in his truck, he just bought some drag radials from SRTBrad.:rock:

His name is Jose, new member who I told to post up here. He's a newbie and not very computer savvy it seems. Seems like a cool kid wanting to go fast. Pointed him in the traction first direction, hooked him up with Brad for DR setup and he was pretty happy. :D

Is the new guy from Bakersfield or from LA. I am going to try and get the day off so I can make it up.

Jose is North of Bakersfield and he is happy with the price and condition of the DR's. Thanks Rick for sending him my way.

He was happy and he was stoked about you hooking him up with great price. I talked him out of buying a set of 275-50-17's for $300, tires only.

Hey guys this is Jose I am from delano ca and thank you to : Rick, Jerry and brad for giving me the old advice that they have gave me thanks guy:rock:

Cool, now start a newbie from Cali thread so you can meet more helpful 10 owners.

A lot of cool guys here bro, hopefully somebody will set up a Cali GTG soon.

Back