Headlights again

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your vehicle is NOT DOT-approved if you do not have anything else reflecting orange from the front of your vehicle.

Your vehicle is NOT DOT-approved if you do not have anything else reflecting orange from the front of your vehicle.
Yep - we've been through the orange rules before

According to the Department of Transportation's (DOT) National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA):

It’s not as simple as anyone thinks … It appears there is no clear regulation about vehicles or equipment being used in manufacturing . It’s nothing but a Standard which does nothing but contradict what everyone thinks . It’s a lie when it’s commonly considered that DOT is the law . Nothing would be considered DOT approved or certified or required by installing equipment to a vehicle .. DOT is a nothing standard commonly accepted by everyone that shows it meets some sort of supposed safety standard or better . It appears to me the DOT is just another out of control agency for a revenue source .

"DOT does not approve any motor vehicles or motor vehicle equipment items as complying with all applicable FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards ). That is instead the responsibility of the vehicle or equipment item's original manufacturer." [1]

In other words, the DOT does not approve anything.

The DOT does however list 13 items that they list as "regulated" motor vehicle parts including: tires, rims, brake hoses, brake fluid, seat belt assemblies, lighting equipment, glazing, motorcycle helmets, child restraints, compressed natural gas containers, rear impact guards for trailers, platform lift systems for the mobility-impaired, and triangular reflective warning devices - but again, these are not "DOT approved"

Rules lol ,,, we’re meant to be broken ,, rules are not laws unless someone makes a separate law specifically.

Well , I’m not a gluten , per se to punishment r getting possible tickets from Dickforcops , So I’m looking at getting the or similar headlights for the 10 ..

Those look good
I hope they are good and not some cheapo looking ones I’ve seen .. they have the black casing and a clear lens .. others have smoked lenses and I sure they would be illegal lol

I hope they are good and not some cheapo looking ones I’ve seen .. they have the black casing and a clear lens .. others have smoked lenses and I sure they would be illegal lol
These look legal - show them turtles if you get pulled over :p :p

I think they all just ran out of gas

Election coming ,, Gas prices dropped lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back