In Need of Front Upper Power Steering Line - Mopar 5290352ac

I have an '05, and I am in need of this part. Is there any place that you guys can suggest that I can get it OEM or aftermarket? Thanks in advance.
Since it appears to be discontinued you could try Stinker at JTSVP -

There were two variations on this part number, try Google searching both 5290352AB and 5290352AC (same part number, just evolution over time). Include eBay and RockAuto.

Try a hydraulic hose maker company and have it made …
Not sure what it’s made of or the connectors ? But can you make your own ? Pipi bender , flare tool ?

Try a hydraulic hose maker company and have it made …
Not sure what it’s made of or the connectors ? But can you make your own ? Pipi bender , flare tool ?
I sooooo don't have that kind of skill set lmao. I have the dealership working on it, and it says that it's in need of a replacement soon, but that I would have to find the aftermarket part. This is the first time, they have required me to find my own part.

I sooooo don't have that kind of skill set lmao. I have the dealership working on it, and it says that it's in need of a replacement soon, but that I would have to find the aftermarket part. This is the first time, they have required me to find my own part.
Good luck to you! I think you'll find one especially with the two part numbers Hemi suggested :)

Another option is X2 builders that should have them , they would be used and get a low mileage one … they are a large used source for the 10’s.
What is the problem with it now ?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back