Just turned 100K on 6/26/2024

That's pretty darn low mileage in the big picture!
I bought my 05 in May 2019 with 70,400 miles. So in 5 years I've put just shy of 30K on it, and it's my only vehicle. I have a set routine of driving to/from work, and errands on Friday or Saturday. I change the oil religiously as it's the life of the engine, and don't go above 90 unless someone wants to play on the interstate. So as far as my ownership, I haven't dogged her out.

Here's to another 100,000! That's proof that maintenance and self control when driving can make a big difference in what a vehicle will give back in the long run. And she probably likes that occasional run over 90 down the interstate hahahaha

Here's to another 100,000! That's proof that maintenance and self control when driving can make a big difference in what a vehicle will give back in the long run. And she probably likes that occasional run over 90 down the interstate hahahaha
Yep l. Cob webs need to be blown out once in a while

Well, just broke the 100K mark yesterday, she still runs like a scalded dog with no issues. Just needs the bodywork done (as money permits)
Oh well it's a junker now. Hahaha. Too good for that
All joking aside I am smiling with my front suspension rebuild. Made it closer to good.

I bought my 05 in May 2019 with 70,400 miles. So in 5 years I've put just shy of 30K on it, and it's my only vehicle. I have a set routine of driving to/from work, and errands on Friday or Saturday. I change the oil religiously as it's the life of the engine, and don't go above 90 unless someone wants to play on the interstate. So as far as my ownership, I haven't dogged her out.
Wuss I have done 150 a couple of times hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back