Need Cut-Outs and possible OEM Muffler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need Cut-Outs and possible OEM Muffler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I am moving back into my old neighborhood and my truck is gonna wake everybody up (5:45am) when i crank it up for work in the mornings.

I need some electric cut-outs and a quiet muffler for a broke old married man:eek: . Please lemme know if ya have something, thanks!

Also, i may be willing to trade some 3"x26" powersticks (Stinkers) to make a deal for some electric cut-outs...

Psycho Mythic said:
I am moving back into my old neighborhood and my truck is gonna wake everybody up (5:45am) when i crank it up for work in the mornings.

I need some electric cut-outs and a quiet muffler for a broke old married man:eek: . Please lemme know if ya have something, thanks!

Also, i may be willing to trade some 3"x26" powersticks (Stinkers) to make a deal for some electric cut-outs...
Look Cody... I don't feel sorry for you. I have met you and your not old. Plus I have met your wife so you are not going to get me to feel sorry for being married to her. :D

Good luck with your search.

amtrucker22 said:
Look Cody... I don't feel sorry for you. I have met you and your not old. Plus I have met your wife so you are not going to get me to feel sorry for being married to her. :D

Good luck with your search.
Hehe, fine, maybe i just feel old sometimes:D . But i really do need this stuff soon for an affordable price:eek:

Cody I have a stock muffler with about 13K miles on it. Just been sittin around the shop. I have no use for it. Let me make sure tomorrow someone hasnt thrown it out.

EMT/SRT said:
Cody I have a stock muffler with about 13K miles on it. Just been sittin around the shop. I have no use for it. Let me make sure tomorrow someone hasnt thrown it out.
Awesome!! That may be the ticket if the price is right:D

JK, just lemme know buddy:rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
Awesome!! That may be the ticket if the price is right:D

JK, just lemme know buddy:rock:

I have no use for it. Make an offer. Really any offer. I dont really want to ship it, but you're not that far from here.

Screw your neighbors! You don't tell them what to do with their cars or trucks.

jontyre said:
Screw your neighbors! You don't tell them what to do with their cars or trucks.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
LOOOUUUD AND PROOOUD!!!!!!!!!!

AND HAVE BABY GIRL MOON THEM ONCE A WEEK, YOU WANT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
LOOOUUUD AND PROOOUD!!!!!!!!!!

AND HAVE BABY GIRL MOON THEM ONCE A WEEK, YOU WANT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS:D
Hell he can come wake me up too :D :D :D :D :D

Hehe, you crazy beotch's:D. 2 of the residents in this neighborhood are county police:argh:

One's a great guy, not sure about the other, just not sure if i should shake their family pics off the wall with my truck every morning:D

Psycho Mythic said:
Hehe, you crazy beotch's:D. 2 of the residents in this neighborhood are county police:argh:

One's a great guy, not sure about the other, just not sure if i should shake their family pics off the wall with my truck every morning:D
scardy cat:p

Yea, you gotta stop being such a pussy........:p I mean that in the most loving way:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back