New 2004 Red SRT Ram Owner

Akrateffil

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Andy and just purchased a 2004 Red SRT10 Ram. I've always wanted a viper since they came out in the early 90s. Now I'm a bit older I test drove a gently used 04 with 50k on it and it completely hooked me. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning as much as I can. I am in southern central Illinois, any other owners from the region?
Andy

Hello everyone. I'm Andy and just purchased a 2004 Red SRT10 Ram. I've always wanted a viper since they came out in the early 90s. Now I'm a bit older I test drove a gently used 04 with 50k on it and it completely hooked me. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning as much as I can. I am in southern central Illinois, any other owners from the region?
Andy
Welcome. Congrats and Red is most definitely the fastest color! Lol

Andy
Welcome aboard ..
post up some pics and what mods may have been done .

Don’t listen to Wifey .. even she knows the Black trucks are the fastest color :D

The odd thing is I find myself not able to stop staring at it. LOL.

Thanks for making me feel at home. When I get a chance I will post some pics. I just bought it and will pick it up Saturday. I am just starting to learn about these trucks. Mine has Magnaflow cat back system (that I can tell) and a K&N cold air intake. I don't know of any other mods to it. While black is nice, I'm a sucker for red.
Andy

Thanks for making me feel at home. When I get a chance I will post some pics. I just bought it and will pick it up Saturday. I am just starting to learn about these trucks. Mine has Magnaflow cat back system (that I can tell) and a K&N cold air intake. I don't know of any other mods to it. While black is nice, I'm a sucker for red.
Andy
Those are the basic mods most have done .. look at the Throttle body many changed those , screaming demon coil packs and plug wires , oil and power steering lines ( the factory ones all seem to leak ).
Check out JTVSP.COM Tony owns it and was a long time member on here from the beginning..

Just be very aware of the lady in red Queen on here and her heart isn’t beating lol :p

Andy
Hahahaha!! Red is Beautiful!
Mine is all stock with except of cat back Magnaflows and an X-Metal Shifter which you can't get anymore unless you find one from decades ago. I have the stock mufflers and shifter just in case i ever sell.

That guy in Hemi's post is trying to take over your brain! Be careful hahahaha

Just be very aware of the lady in red Queen on here and her heart isn’t beating lol :p
Hahah! My avatar (gif) used to have a heartbeat right above the Ram Head but when the system was upgraded eons ago it stopped beating!! No one in the upper eschelan has ever been able (or willing) lol to restore it!

Hahahaha!! Red is Beautiful!
Mine is all stock with except of cat back Magnaflows and an X-Metal Shifter which you can't get anymore unless you find one from decades ago. I have the stock mufflers and shifter just in case i ever sell.

That guy in Hemi's post is trying to take over your brain! Be careful hahahaha
:p

Hahah! My avatar (gif) used to have a heartbeat right above the Ram Head but when the system was upgraded eons ago it stopped beating!! No one in the upper eschelan has ever been able (or willing) lol to restore it!
Your obviously going to have to go to Oz and see the wizard lol

Andy
Mola Ram had that effect on people Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 11-35-36 2024 Post Ho Thread Page 74 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper T...png

Factory service & parts manuals are posted on the site for free, always a good idea to have on hand.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back