Pimp My ride!!

Always great to see the great MC Smoke Dogg!!!:rock:

You'll have to do a new episode with the new chopper your flying now... Need more ***BLING***

Stretch

"That shit ain't right" LOL. I'll tell you what ain't right, it's you Navy guys hehehehe. Man Smoke, you got about the best gig going. Stay safe my friend.

We had a lot of fun on that one. Got everything in one take most of it was improv. I have a Nascar one where I play the winner of the Felker 500. Felker is an Army base we would bounce at all the time. We would fly back and forth from there at 500 feet so somewhere it became the Felker 500. Lots of the jokes on the Nascar ones are inside jokes.

Can someone help me get my vehicle on OverHaulin'? I wouldn't mind being tricked so I can get my truck all pimped out. Don't say they won't do it cause it's newer either for they did an '05 Magnum last season.

So you flyin 60's now or are you still in H3's? Either way, you're still a slingload. :)

203Cree said:
So you flyin 60's now or are you still in H3's? Either way, you're still a slingload. :)

Hey Rob, I'm in the TH-57 (Bell jet ranger). It's the Navy's trainer. I'm teaching the new guys how to fly a helicopter.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back