Pistol Grip shifter

CWPED

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for who knows where I may get a shifter kit that has a pistol grip for my 2004 SRT 10? I understand that Brewers used to have them but no longer. Any help??

Hi, I'm looking for who knows where I may get a shifter kit that has a pistol grip for my 2004 SRT 10? I understand that Brewers used to have them but no longer. Any help??
Again , call Tony at JTVSP.COM ..r Justin at JMB Performance ..

Any luck tracking down the pistol grip set up? I looked around and didn't come up with anything.

Again , call Tony at JTVSP.COM ..r Justin at JMB Performance ..
JTSVP did have a billet pistol grip handle back in 2010 - one member mounted it on a B&M shifter.

Maybe he still makes/has them

JTSVP did have a billet pistol grip handle back in 2010 - one member mounted it on a B&M shifter.

Maybe he still makes/has them
Tony is like Radar in Mash ,, If he can’t find it nobody can lol

This company has pistol grip knobs maybe they have other stuff too

Last edited:
I have had my SRT for a about a year now. I bought it from a private party, one owner, in Oregon. It has about 50k on it. But, because of bad left hip I have not been able to drive it.

A few weeks ago I had my hip replaced and it is now working pretty good so I might be able to drive it soon.

But before I do, I decided that I would put new shocks on it including the rear end torque strut. New OEM Bilsteins. They no longer make the strut but a guy in SoCal does and it is adjustable so you set it for what you like. Beautifully done.

Replacing all of the front suspension items. Also doing vented/drilled rotors on all four corners. Purchased the electric cooling fan set up but have not installed it. That's next. New plug wires. Lot's of nifty upgrades.

Looking forward to finish things up soon and getting it back on the road.

Attachments

• IMG_7899[1].jpg
    IMG_7899[1].jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7900[1].jpg
    IMG_7900[1].jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7901[1].jpg
    IMG_7901[1].jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 123_1(2).jpeg
    123_1(2).jpeg
    386.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7883.jpg
    IMG_7883.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 3
  • SRT-10 2.jpg
    SRT-10 2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
I have had my SRT for a about a year now. I bought it from a private party, one owner, in Oregon. It has about 50k on it. But, because of bad left hip I have not been able to drive it.

A few weeks ago I had my hip replaced and it is now working pretty good so I might be able to drive it soon.

But before I do, I decided that I would put new shocks on it including the rear end torque strut. New OEM Bilsteins. They no longer make the strut but a guy in SoCal does and it is adjustable so you set it for what you like. Beautifully done.

Replacing all of the front suspension items. Also doing vented/drilled rotors on all four corners. Purchased the electric cooling fan set up but have not installed it. That's next. New plug wires. Lot's of nifty upgrades.

Excellent .. I’m having a lapse about the Strut .. thinking ist that mini rearend pinion shock on the SC’s .. or is that a aftermarket thing .

You can see it in one picture. Bilstein no longer makes it. It attaches to the frame behind the cab and then bolts to the rear end casing.

The guy that makes them is in SoCal. It is a billet piece and fits perfect. It also has a control valve on it that can he adjusted to increase and decrease the travel on the shock itself. Pricey. A bit over $500. I did find out later that the original Bilstein unit can be rebuilt.

The original one on my truck was fine. It was totally functional and I could have re-used it but I had already bought the replacement. I will hang on to the original.

Attachments

• IMG_7900[1].jpg
    IMG_7900[1].jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 3
Excellent .. I’m having a lapse about the Strut .. thinking ist that mini rearend pinion shock on the SC’s .. or is that a aftermarket thing .
I think i always thought that was the 5th shock! Lol

Thanks for all the info! And GOOD LUCK with your new hip!! You will both be good to go in no time! You can both enjoy some new suspension parts :cool: :cool: :p

You can see it in one picture. Bilstein no longer makes it. It attaches to the frame behind the cab and then bolts to the rear end casing.

The guy that makes them is in SoCal. It is a billet piece and fits perfect. It also has a control valve on it that can he adjusted to increase and decrease the travel on the shock itself. Pricey. A bit over $500. I did find out later that the original Bilstein unit can be rebuilt.

The original one on my truck was fine. It was totally functional and I could have re-used it but I had already bought the replacement. I will hang on to the original.
So it appears to be similar to the old fashion adjustable pinion snubbers that controlled the windup of the reared for better traction and launches ,,, but in the form of an adjustable shock ..

So it appears to be similar to the old fashion adjustable pinion snubbers that controlled the windup of the reared for better traction and launches ,,, but in the form of an adjustable shock ..
I'll take a picture of the original one and also a better pix of the new one and how it is bolted on. A little effort to snake around to get in place and get the bolts and nuts back in place. But is didn't require any fitting or tweaking. The original was made by Bilstein, as were the front and rear shocks. But the Shocks are still available from Bilstein but that strut is not.

I'll take a picture of the original one and also a better pix of the new one and how it is bolted on. A little effort to snake around to get in place and get the bolts and nuts back in place. But is didn't require any fitting or tweaking. The original was made by Bilstein, as were the front and rear shocks. But the Shocks are still available from Bilstein but that strut is not.
Ok ,, cool … curious if it would wok on a QC any odd modifications ?

Not sure on that. I would think that the QC would have the same set up wouldn't they?

Let me look up the name of the guy that I got this one from and I'll send you his info. He would likely know. He's here in SoCal.

Not sure on that. I would think that the QC would have the same set up wouldn't they?

Let me look up the name of the guy that I got this one from and I'll send you his info. He would likely know. He's here in SoCal.
QC’s are different and don’t have the extra strut and the rearend is located differently on the leaf springs .

Back