Really a Pontiac solstice!

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy in a solstice with nice rims on my way home came flying up next to me today, and really thought he was the man for about three seconds there.

At the next red light he just sat low in the drivers seat and just putted away after light turned green :) wish I had put my gopro in truck this morning :(

DISCLAIMER; SORRY YES I DO STREET RACE,LOVE RED LIGHT TO RED LIGHT ,SAVE IT ,WON'T HELP I'M TOO OLD JUST WASTING YOUR BREATH SORT OF THAT IS ALL.:)

Last edited:
You raced a Soltice? Bully. :D
Really did not want to but at first light he sat next to me reving and looking at me raising his eyebrow ( He had one long one) at me, so I hit it,just to stay next to him for a tad ,When I punched his face fell.
His one eye brow was hanging low at next light ! :)
So I was raising my TWO eye brows at him at next light but he just sat low in his lil sled ;).

This one would kick your ass

6fb2ad49_zps65717d94.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7f076d28_zps7d6b164e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ada26387_zpsca874026.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

that's a vette with a solstice body on it , seen one here in Houston .From take off that puppy spun more than a ten lol but they are fast as hell .

Wonder how hard it would be to stuff a gen 2 viper engine under the hood of one of those?

Wonder how hard it would be to stuff a gen 2 viper engine under the hood of one of those?

if it can be stuffed into one of them honda 2000's, it can be stuffed into anything???

A guy in a solstice with nice rims on my way home came flying up next to me today, and really thought he was the man for about three seconds there.

At the next red light he just sat low in the drivers seat and just putted away after light turned green :) wish I had put my gopro in truck this morning :(

DISCLAIMER; SORRY YES I DO STREET RACE,LOVE RED LIGHT TO RED LIGHT ,SAVE IT ,WON'T HELP I'M TOO OLD JUST WASTING YOUR BREATH SORT OF THAT IS ALL.:)

:rock::rock::rock:
those little hops are fun:rock::burnout::burnout:

You are so lucky you had your Striker heads........:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back