Silversrt92 looking for used longtube headers

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am posting this for our new friend Jose (Silersrt92) who I met last night at the Test and Tune. He is looking for a good price on some long tube headers, either MoPar or Bellanger is what I recommend for him. So if anybody out there is demodding please post here or send me or him a PM. Thanks.

Whats he want to pay for Belangers. I might. E going custom headers with a much larger diameter on the pipes.

I might. Depending on how much u wanna pay. And after I talk to my builder on Monday I'll know better.

661-229-6884 that's my number name is Jose if u can send me a txt saying its u that way I can kno

Depending on the condition they will most likely be in the 1k range give or take.. I have not seen them out of the truck yet... They are ceramic coated inside and out as well.. But thats if I no longer need them I have not had time to talk to my builder, I have a couple companies I run up here so things get a lil hectic..

Will they be under 1k? Becuase my buddy Rick has a guy with new ones for 1200 but want to see ur used price first..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back