This guy definitely loves to detail !

He said he doesn't think the platform Allows gif avatars lol and he may not know how to set it up. Oh well I'll change back now and then :rolleyes:
We can hope that some how some way the heart will bet again .. GIF’s should not be a problem IMO ,, there common .

We can hope that some how some way the heart will bet again .. GIF’s should not be a problem IMO ,, there common .
I think he could fix it if he had a mind to :oops:

Dakota bed all primed ,, going to let it set up for a bit and then decide on the bed liner paint .. the seem to only sell it in quarts .. damn makes me wonder how many quarts it’s going to take .. then. I’ll need the proper roller I guess .. UHG ! Always more than I planned on the Dakota .. butt yes butt it will get something hahaha ! CHIT !

At least I have a somewhat solid coat of Black primer on the 10’s hood and roof .. letting it set up and I’ll wipe it down and see what will still be needed for prep ! Still have to prep the entire truck before a repaint piece by piece I guess with the HO owners nosy A$$Hats watching ..

Pics? Lol

A lot of work! Multi tasking right along ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back