THIS IS WHAT I DO TO A DAMN FURD F-150

01VIPERGTS/ACR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my neighbor corals truck,it happened a week ago....just forgot to pass the good news to everyone:p ...Even though it really wasn`t on purpose.:D But we can all rest at peace for a little while that there is on less vehicle caught on fire by the side of the road.:D

crash001.jpg

crash002.jpg

crash003.jpg

crash005.jpg

crash006.jpg

crash008.jpg

And the damn airbag did not go off?not that i`m complaining....i hear ya get more injuries from the bag than the actual crash?:p

crash004.jpg

MUTT said:
dennis, i am assuming she is ok? and what the hell happened?

I thought i told ya about it....i will.:p

yes,everyone is aok.and whats funny is this happened while she was talking to her ol`e man on the phone.after we come to a hault,she`s yelling in the cab hold on honey...i`m trying to find the phone.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he is still on the line listening to the whole crash as it happened.:D :D :D :D now thats funny,i dont care who you are.:p

Wow! I remember the story. It's worse than you described it!

Nice Avi Mutt!! :top:

:D

never joke with something you don't want to happen yourself...:confused: :dontknow:

Ok, it's only a FURD ! :elefant: :rock: :p :D

Glad everyone is ok. Still looks like crap:D

Damn Dennis. You phucked that FROD up!!!!!

Glad everyone's alright. It made for a great story! Like Scott said, the pics look worse than the story sounded!

Glad Coral's OK.... She's a tough cookie! :D :rock:

Hell, I think that'll rub out. :dontknow: :bebored: :elefant: Were you boozin'-and-cruizin' again!!!??!?!

I think the pictures fro the gtg show where you were.

Black1 said:
Glad Coral's OK.... She's a tough cookie! :D :rock:

Hell, I think that'll rub out. :dontknow: :bebored: :elefant: Were you boozin'-and-cruizin' again!!!??!?!

nope,actually i just got home from work(non drinking job:D ) got my viperhead key in the mail...she came over as i was going to ace to get it cut....she sais hell just take the truck,it`s raining,the viper is parked inside...blah blah blah.so we get in hers and take off.the rest is history.:p

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
speaking of sigs...where the hell did your massive one go?did you get a hand slaping or something?:p
I have never even come close to what you got going on....:D That thing is bigger then the Nasca lines in Peru :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back