VA, MD, DC GTG- SUPERBOWL PARTY

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will talk to Stretch and see what is going on with him. However, I wanted to see if we can make some plans for a Super Bowl party fof the members up here. I know a few off hand, HOTRAM, AMOPARMAN, BIG WORM , DA1CHEIF, MR.ANDERSON, FASTRAM I know that there are several more.We can do it at my house in Woodbridge, Va or if I speak with stretch at his house in Hampton , Va. If you are interested let me know. I will have food the works. I got room to park so does stretch. So paste something.

I stole Roz idea

Sounds like a good idea

Woodbridge is closer for me by over 2 hrs

Can't commit yet,but I am definitely interested

I could swing Woodbridge.

okay i am waiting unitl we get a little closer. if you want to PM your info, name , # and where you are coming. from. nice truck .

Nelson I understand if you can not. we will know once we are closer

alexspop said:
I could swing Woodbridge.
You still in for the Super Bowl as I would like to start getting a list so I know about how many people would come, so I can start a food list as well.

Alexpop, big Worm, Nelson, Mr. ANderson, Fastram, Jelms, Seth Stretch, I want to see if anyone else would want to come. I got enough room and a big HDTV

Big Worm said:
I will talk to Stretch and see what is going on with him. However, I wanted to see if we can make some plans for a Super Bowl party fof the members up here. I know a few off hand, HOTRAM, AMOPARMAN, BIG WORM , DA1CHEIF, MR.ANDERSON, FASTRAM I know that there are several more.We can do it at my house in Woodbridge, Va or if I speak with stretch at his house in Hampton , Va. If you are interested let me know. I will have food the works. I got room to park so does stretch. So paste something.

I stole Roz idea

Hey Big Worm,

That sound like a great plan. I am interested. Right is too early to tell.
Will keep you posted. I'm up the road here in Waldorf. Be in touch.
240-381-2605(c). Chat later.

Tony:D :burnout: :burnout:

Big Worm said:
You still in for the Super Bowl as I would like to start getting a list so I know about how many people would come, so I can start a food list as well.

Yeah I'm all in bro:rock:

I like the idea, the better half wants to go see her family in the DFW Texas area that weekend. I will have to see how the battle goes with her and let you know. If not in Texas the I am in

TJ-SRT10 said:
Hey Big Worm,

That sound like a great plan. I am interested. Right is too early to tell.
Will keep you posted. I'm up the road here in Waldorf. Be in touch.
240-381-2605(c). Chat later.

Tony:D :burnout: :burnout:
damn TONY, I wish I knew you were around. Yes I will call. I know it is a little early. to tell. I got plenty of room and a Flat screen so hopefully we can show up the more the Merry.

Da1Chief said:
I like the idea, the better half wants to go see her family in the DFW Texas area that weekend. I will have to see how the battle goes with her and let you know. If not in Texas the I am in
CHIEF, if you can, it would be good to pick up (AMOPARMAN & TOMMMY) in Hampton Va. Hope you can. Would be nice to see you.

Damn Staff, if this gets any bigger you are going to have to rent a hall, That many SRT10s in one location at one time would make a great picture for the Forum.

If (and righ now it is a BIG IF) I can make it I will be happy to hook up with any of the Hampton / Tidewater Area folks and they can either ride with me or we can convoy.

Big Worm said:
stretch where you at brother.

Here I is!!!:D Busy with work as usual and I have a new toy to play with...:D :rock: Will post up pics when I get them.

Too early for me too, but it sounds like a great plan. I'll see what's happening on my end and let you know.

On a side note, I'm still wanting to have a GTG Pool party here at my place early summer... Much room to park trucks and a big inground pool and deck too hang out in/on.

Stretch

Big Worm said:
Hey brother if you want to come you can grab some of your NE homies and come down.

Thanks for the invite... I might see what a few of the nutcases up here are doing.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back