WTB a body for a rat rod project....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
......this is what I am going for.....

2728349909_74779f1de5.jpg

I already have a pair of 24's for the rear, a pair of 20's for the front, a chassis that is boxed and powdercoated, a GM 350 and trans. I just need a body that I can chop the top on. I was set to buy one this week and the seller backed out. He took our offer but 2 days later he backed out. :mad:
So if anyone knows where there is one of these style bodies layin in the weeds somewhere just let me know. TIA

your a dick, thats all im gonna say...and keep me posted on this...this is my next project(when i get money).

look on racejunk.com for engine and trans...a chrysler 318 is a great motor too! tons of torque from that 5.2l...dont get to heavy of an engine otherwise you will need a bigger traverse leaf spring

BurntRubber said:
your a dick, thats all im gonna say...and keep me posted on this...this is my next project(when i get money).

look on racejunk.com for engine and trans...a chrysler 318 is a great motor too! tons of torque from that 5.2l...dont get to heavy of an engine otherwise you will need a bigger traverse leaf spring

Gotcha! Thanks!

The racetrack we go to in SoCal called Famosa in Bakersfield CA has their own website. I believe some members are selling some of their ratrods.:dontknow: Hell you might even be able to see some of them run in my video.

Here is the link for the racetrack website but go to the bottom of the page and enter the forum:
http://www.famosoraceway.com/forum.htm

Here is the link to the last video I made there:
Cal 17th Annual Hot Rod Reunion Bakersfield CA

I like those skull shifter knobs on the rat rod website. Wonder if they make them for our trucks. Probably have to custom fit them.

I have a couple of "ratties" out in the barn.:rock: a 38 Dodge truck- and 2- 46 Dodge trucks.......

no they're not for sale....

check out here www.jalopyjournal.com there's always some cool stuf there in the classifieds.

not to ho up thread but does anyone have a pic of a rat rod built out of a 1955 chubby truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back