05 QC Silver 4 Sale in OC cal

10 holer

Reaction score
I am looking to sell 05 QC silver it has 25k on the clock I am purchasing some property in the high desert and dont want to ruin this truck so I'm looking into a 4x4 for the desert. This truck is immaculate and well taken care of and I am the original owner. About the truck 2005 QC silver and has oem nav sat. Also tint, bassani headers, jmb catless mids, magnaflow cat back, black powder coat wheels new general tires, drilled & slotted rotors, ebs pads, sct programmer with 2 ecms, dc performance stg 2, gaylords tonnoue, bed rug also 4 original polished wheels 1 blem with used tires, original full exhaust cats and headers. I am entertaining an suitable buyer and price. e-mail to [email protected] or call 949-795-9526 Paul

10 holer said:
I am looking to sell 05 QC silver it has 25k on the clock I am purchasing some property in the high desert and dont want to ruin this truck so I'm looking into a 4x4 for the desert. This truck is immaculate and well taken care of and I am the original owner. About the truck 2005 QC silver and has oem nav sat. Also tint, bassani headers, jmb catless mids, magnaflow cat back, black powder coat wheels new general tires, drilled & slotted rotors, ebs pads, sct programmer with 2 ecms, dc performance stg 2, gaylords tonnoue, bed rug also 4 original polished wheels 1 blem with used tires, original full exhaust cats and headers. I am entertaining an suitable buyer and price. e-mail to [email protected] or call 949-795-9526 Paul

What kind of 4x4 you looking to get???? Dodge maybe? Power wagon of some sort;)

10 holer said:

price ?

havn't decided on new truck yet probably a single cab work type truck as i will be doing alot of hauling and building in the desert something simple as far as price make offers trying to get as close to 30k but it could be a few k off my goal really depends on the buyer someone that can make a solid deal gets it

well guys i know i wont get 30k thats a goal. cant i have one jk i will sell to a person that makes a deal i dont waste time for games or wishy washy chit you have cash or solid loan we can talk price

as for wheels i actually have 2 sets. first set is oem polished/silver with 1 having 2 gouges in the lip from car wash bastards.this set has well used oem tires but still good for a few k miles. other set is black satin powder coat with no tires on them but do have a set of kuhmo tires 2 great 2 worn a tad from burn outs this set apx 10k miles left. and there are some blems under the new coat but you have to be face to wheel to see them the guys just didnt finish prepping one of them. i think it was done on a friday. pissed me off though. i can get it recoated and same with the oems if someone needs to be hooked up with a color change and wants to pay the $50 a wheel

well some news on the the sale my nephew has a 05 silver QC srt also and i told him i had put mine up for possable sale and now he wants to offer his up for sale and he wants mine. his is same truck 26k on the clock no tonnoue no sat radio plastic bed liner gibson headers stage 2 map sct tuner magnaflow with cats inplace new general tires on BLUE WHEELS he bought his truck used about a 18 mos ago and it has a few scratches and dings looks a little worn i bought mine new and he knows how mine is taken care of so you guys have a choice pic one

IMG000351.jpg

sorry i took so long to reply i've been tending to the girlfriend (she's sick) this is my 05 with candy blue wheels, i also have silver or black wheels truck has 30k

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back