2024 Post Ho Thread

How the heck do you install these vying decals ( I think vinyl ) ? Was looking at putting them on the brake calipers .
Mostly collectibles will bring in higher prices on those sites ,,, The know how to sell at auctions .and people bidding on those tend to be collectors with money .
And big egos!! Lol

Need to investigate that install process!!! Are they adhesive?

But don’t worry I will survive after huffing a can and a half of black primer this morning .. wind in my face hahaha … then I ran out again on the 10 hood , ugh .. I thin 3 more cans will complete the 10 areas and finish the Dakota truck bed ..
the neighbor came out hahaha I wonder if the black over spray went all the way across the street and covered her white SUV hahaha ! I’m not sure if she new I was spraying primer .. I guess ai know if I get another threat from the HOA !

I did debadge the hood emblems .. you can pic them off using your fingernails hahaha .

But don’t worry I will survive after huffing a can and a half of black primer this morning .. wind in my face hahaha … then I ran out again on the 10 hood , ugh .. I thin 3 more cans will complete the 10 areas and finish the Dakota truck bed ..
the neighbor came out hahaha I wonder if the black over spray went all the way across the street and covered her white SUV hahaha ! I’m not sure if she new I was spraying primer .. I guess ai know if I get another threat from the HOA !

I did debadge the hood emblems .. you can pic them off using your fingernails hahaha .
She may have a dalmation paint job! Very cool whether she knows it or not haha

Dots and dashes in white font! Only the sluethiest could follow along o_O:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back