ATTENTION S. FLORIDA SRT OWNERS.....

Where the hell did all the other florida guys go? When we first posted we had like 10 guys now we only have 5????

Hey next time we organize something we should RENT THE TRACK and have it all to our selves .. thats what we did back in toronto and only 5 of us and it was deff worth it.. had the track for 8 hrs 5 trucks ... NBT and I were talking about this before and about the road track would also be fun but its a lil more costly.. neway if we could get together enought ppl the road track would be aforadable.. neway something to think about

Sounds like a plan for the next GTG. I would be up for that. IF we had all ten guys it would be afforable.

2ndchance said:
REVISED:
IN: QCKSLVR , Waterdog, SRT10venmous, Persicutor, QueLocura and me

No: Rice Eater, Litemup

MIA :Blakewidler, King Vinnie

The above listed has been REVISED.

Last edited:
Also FOr those who wanted to know what mile marker/ service plaza it is here is the website. http://www.kenneycom.com/TurnpikeMap.pdf#search='florida%20turnpike%20service%20plazas' It is at mile marker 94/ service plaza 6.

alright - today is the day so let's make sure the trucks look good for tonight

damn rain yesterday and this morning on the way to work killed the nice shine, so I'll have to do something about that at lunch, but the wheels are glowing - shit I was down shifting the auto to use the least amount of brake on the drive in this morning.

Hey Buddy, Im not MIA....Im truckless! and Im ridin with Venomous.....OOPS..Heat game, sorry, got three sluts and 4 floor seats....Trucks are fun but I gotta PRIORITIZE!!!!!!!!:rock: :cheers: :beer: :D

Blakewilder said:
Hey Buddy, Im not MIA....Im truckless! and Im ridin with Venomous.....OOPS..Heat game, sorry, got three sluts and 4 floor seats....Trucks are fun but I gotta PRIORITIZE!!!!!!!!:rock: :cheers: :beer: :D

DAM U!!!! Three sluts, dam i am jealous, LOL. I wish I was going to the game. They better kick that Piston Ass tonight!!! Especially after Shaq got blocked to the floor and embrassed on national tv.

Hopefully this weather will b ok for this afternoon. Says 30% chance of rain between 5-10 pm tonight. Cross ur fingers. see u all at 5:30!!!

its finaly cleared up here in west palm no more thunder storms .so maybe we'll be good to go for tonight

Ive been watching the radar all day looks ok so far.

Sorry guys I couldn't make it this time. I was up there on Wednesday night for the first time since getting my truck. All it has is a centerforce and l.w. fidenza. Best was a 13.7 @103.5. Good luck tonight and give em hell!

I pretty much go every wednesday since its usually less busy and can get more runs in than friday. Most likely I'll be going next Wednesday. When are you all scheduleing the next trip to the track as a group? I can do Friday if thats better for everyone. Please post up your results and times here so I konw how much to spend on some mods in the coming future!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back