Boomers Quality Products!

Jeff Kehoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed his Lowering Kit and The Green stuff pads, and ALL went in VERY well. My buddy helped me lower the truck, he lifts trucks ALL the time, and he said it was VERY well thought out, and one of the best he's ever seen. I trust would trust him with my life, so I beveive him 100%. It took us only 3 hours start to finish. The Cal Vue Mirrors, took about 15 Minutes each, and look great! Check the pics out if you haven't seen them!

The DC performance Stage II flash is unreal!!! Anyone with a Quad Cab should have one!!!

Jeff Kehoe said:
I installed his Lowering Kit and The Green stuff pads, and ALL went in VERY well. My buddy helped me lower the truck, he lifts trucks ALL the time, and he said it was VERY well thought out, and one of the best he's ever seen. I trust would trust him with my life, so I beveive him 100%. It took us only 3 hours start to finish. The Cal Vue Mirrors, took about 15 Minutes each, and look great! Check the pics out if you haven't seen them!

The DC performance Stage II flash is unreal!!! Anyone with a Quad Cab should have one!!!
Jeff that looks AWESOME, can you email me some pix so i can put them on my website?
good job, and thank you!

Looks awesome Jeff!

Yellow shows up really well.

Will

It does look very nice.

Jeff

The truck looks great . i like the calipers in yellow, good choice. Boomers the only way to go. Boomers the man.

Looks nice... glad to know that it went well!! since I also ordered my lowering and caltracs from Boomer... hopefully they arrive this week!! =)

Damnit yeah that's right... but I thought there was a Jeff Kehoe that raced early 90's...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back