dnz28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like the title says, is he a good guy or what? Thanks to all in advance

he is the maker of striker heads

the best heads you can buy.

never heard a single complaint, get the street cam

check the VCA or alley to be sure

he seems like a really nice guy i have asked him alot of questions and he is always nice enough to answer. He even worked a deal with me. I have done countless searchs but it seems only a handful of people have his heads so no one knows much.

I have a set of strikers, the work is impecable, Fstjack also has a couple sets of his heads, as well as underground uses his heads on most builds.

the heads work , and they work very very well:rock:

did you purchase directly from him?

i just think its odd that he does not take credit cards, and as you know those heads are not cheap. its cash transaction, kinda has me worried.

dnz28 said:
he seems like a really nice guy i have asked him alot of questions and he is always nice enough to answer. He even worked a deal with me. I have done countless searchs but it seems only a handful of people have his heads so no one knows much.

I have heard only high praises on the heads that he does. Only a handful have these heads though because $$$$$$$$$$$

well his regular job is with dodge, and the heads are his side business, and its not a large type biz where you are dealing with gm or ford heads where thousands may sell, they are more or less custom heads that are hand built, and one at a time, and with the economy the way it is i suppose he isnt selling like he should.
you could talk with him and if ya need to do the cc deal you may talk with kevin singleton, but the prob is , if you do go with cc deal it may be 4% more.

I never asked but thats what i was thinking that the heads where a side job, i going to go for it i just wanted a little piece of mind. Now ill i got do is find is someone to make a destroked crank for me and ill be in buiness

ask rotten ronnie...he's the one that turned me on (don't read into that) to him in the first place....seems like a good guy...i've exchanged several emails with him, and spoke with him regarding the heads (as i'm still between the na/fi route if business takes a big turn upwards...he's definitely on my "call' list...

I think I bought mine through Stinker, if memory serves. Also spoke with Jeff on a few occasions. Good guy. The heads, though, are friggin' beautiful. I spend a little time ogling mine every time I have the valve covers off.

Damned if those heads weren't partially responsible for my Paxton running out of breath!:eek:

I doubt you could get higher performance without starting with his head casting.;)

Ram From Hell said:
I think I bought mine through Stinker, if memory serves. Also spoke with Jeff on a few occasions. Good guy. The heads, though, are friggin' beautiful. I spend a little time ogling mine every time I have the valve covers off.

Damned if those heads weren't partially responsible for my Paxton running out of breath!:eek:

I doubt you could get higher performance without starting with his head casting.;)

Strikers are great for:
1. N/A power
2. Turbo/Procharger with big boost

strikers are not good for: to much flow
1. Roe s/c
2. Paxton

Tell him what you want and you will get amazing gains.

When I get my next viper I will prolly go Striker heads and cam with jessels...GenII vipers are putting down over 600rwhp with that combo and headers/catback.

They really are worth the money!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back