Is the VTCoA making a comeback?

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard a rumor this place is making a comeback? Does that mean I should hang out here again? Who else is still around from the old guard?

I heard a rumor this place is making a comeback? Does that mean I should hang out here again? Who else is still around from the old guard?
And YES, that means you SHOULD hang around! :p:p:p

you have lots of info and people have lots of questions! Old ho's can only do so much ya know :D

Yes hang around and get the word the VTCOA is making an attempt to come back .. been here since mid 2007 and lurked for a few months prior . Learned a hell of a lot about these trucks and people in general on hear . Some of the old guard has come back recently and posted . So we at least know they are still looking at the forum ! A couple are lurking also .

I took a several year vacation. I’ll try my best to post more often.
That would be great!! Even if just to say hello! Doesn't seem to many still have their trucks, but maybe they've just been on vacay too! :cool:

I took a several year vacation. I’ll try my best to post more often.
Cool .. want to get as many as we can back ,, even if they sold their trucks ..
Plus your post count is being threatened hahahaha !

I'd love to see this place become a little more alive. I missed out on all the fun when it was thriving dangit lol

I'd love to see this place become a little more alive. I missed out on all the fun when it was thriving dangit lol
It was quite interesting! I read through old threads and wish there were even a portion of the activity as then. Definitely a wild bunch -

I'm guessing after 20 years there aren't many trucks left being modded and worked on. But the members could still say howdy :D

Maybe it was just me but I had trouble getting verification email after joining. I wonder if any other noobs have tried to join but couldn't...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back