New Member From Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGfir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a new 06 QC inferno red with 1274 miles from Beaverton Dodge, I guess it was Driven from somebody from the dealership, and demoed a few times. This is the first Dodge or Mopar that I have ever gotten off a lot. Owned older mopar muscle cars from private parties, but somehow ended up buying new chevies and one ford.
Looking forward to getting feedback on these Rams, and any information on what to look out for, or suggested improvement modes.
DOUG:D

Welcome to the asylum......

...and no one here has ever called Mikey "Sequoia"....... EVER.

D

Django said:
Welcome to the asylum......

...and no one here has ever called Mikey "Sequoia"....... EVER.

D
that should be his nickname. he is as dumb as a log sometimes :D :D

DOUGfir said:
Just purchased a new 06 QC inferno red with 1274 miles from Beaverton Dodge, I guess it was Driven from somebody from the dealership, and demoed a few times. This is the first Dodge or Mopar that I have ever gotten off a lot. Owned older mopar muscle cars from private parties, but somehow ended up buying new chevies and one ford.
Looking forward to getting feedback on these Rams, and any information on what to look out for, or suggested improvement modes.

What part of Oregon?.....use to live in Staton, OR many years ago....just outside of Salem.....allways will remember those days....I thought Oregon and still believe it today to be one of the most scenic states out there.

Walt

DOUGfir said:
welcome to the rbc.........
i'm right across the river in sw wa.......

I live in Sandy ,its just outside of Gresham about 15 miles.
nice to met everybody.:rock:

TheSickness said:
They call me Sequoia :D
DO NOT let him fool you, we call him MANY things besides Sequoia like stubby, shorty, tiny, 10mm Mikey (see my sig line), well you get my drift ;) :D

Welcome and enjoy your truck :elefant: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back