New member/soon to be owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, Ive been searching around here for about a month and figured I should register and introduce myself. My name is Justin Bondurant and im a fabricator/welder for a living (Owner of JMB Performance and Powdercoat, LLC). Im currently in the market for a SRT10 ram and plan to play with some of the faster guys once I get some time to modify it. Im a big time car guy and my business is based on custom fabrication of automotive parts, so I'll be building a lot of cool parts for my ram (and maybe some others) once its here (Just finished a new 06 SRT10 coupe with a custom front mount intercooler setup, paxton, custom 3" exhaust, etc. to give you an idea of the work I do, currently working on an 04 srt4, an 04 SRT10 ram, and an 04 white mamba). Ive got three other Mopars currently:

2004 SRT4 with tons of mods, it went [email protected] on the old motor and DOT tires, now im finishing up the built motor and it should make at least 150-200HP more than before :rock:

1977 Dodge Charger Daytona (think cordoba) with a home brewed Procharger D1R and huge front mount setup on a 469" big block.

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 360 auto (for sale as soon as I get the SRT10).

Anyway just wanted to say Hi, hope to be an owner and see some of you at the events soon,
Justin

Hey Trooper! :D

Members

Love the dodge girl logo !!! I have the Daytona
Charger and trooper has the SRT 10. Love both
vehicles!:burnout:

............trooper's wife...........:driver:

Welcome Justin!! - this is a great place to be :D

Welcome TROOPER, and TROOPER's WIFE!

Denise ALWAYS is on the lookout for another Mopar Chick to balance out the testosterone around here. :rolleyes: I am sure that she will welcome the company! :rock: (we don't mind either..... :p :D )

Black1 said:
Welcome TROOPER, and TROOPER's WIFE!

Denise ALWAYS is on the lookout for another Mopar Chick to balance out the testosterone around here. :rolleyes: I am sure that she will welcome the company! :rock: (we don't mind either..... :p :D )
I have met troopers wife via email. Very nice lady!!:D

Black1 said:
Oh, oh!!! Me too! At least post in the members pic thread! :D :idea:
Perfect suggestion there Jake :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back