New SRT-10 Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and let ya'll know that I traded my 04QC 4x4 Laramie 5.7 and 8400.00 for my 04 SRT-10 with 21k miles. I am attachine some pics so that everyone can see it... they are a little crappy... but hey they were taken at night with only outside lights on.
SRT10_3.jpg
SRT10_2.jpg
SRT10_1.jpg

Attachments

• SRT10_1.jpg
    SRT10_1.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 21
  • SRT10_2.jpg
    SRT10_2.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 23
  • SRT10_3.jpg
    SRT10_3.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 22
Welcome to the RBC, Nice pics of you ride. Do you have any Mods yet besides new tires?

Congratulations on your new ride. I'm sure you will love it as much as the rest of us love ours.:D :)

And thanks for posting the pictures. We love pictures here.:p :D

Welcome Mace...prepare to spend lot of time here. You are family from post #1.

Enjoy the site and drive that SRT 10 like you stole it!

Thanks all... I will get some better pics of it today... although I dont think that the truck will be clean.... its about to start raining here. Thanks for the generous welcome though.

CONGRATS! AND WELCOME!this is a very informative site, lots of knowledge here....after-all we are mostly old guys...but old guys RULE!

Hey Mace:

Welcome to the club. I am new member also. I have 20074x4 QC 5.7 Laramie
that i just bought . Now that I have This SrtRam.. wadda My gonna do with that? I guessill just keep it and make it part of the family
Cheers :party:

The outside lights are enough to see that you need a lowering kit from BOOMER!!:D

Nice Lookin' Truck!:dontknow:

Welcome!:beer:

Welcome to the VTCOA or as we like to welcome ya to the Red Button Club LOL I see you bought the Fastest color too- Black... wise choice- LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back