Stock Front Rotors

I have (2) front and (2) rear OEM rotors. About 25K on the set.
PM me if you're interested.

Your welcome I'm glad you could use them The 2 QC's one is mine and the other is my nephew's he just got it 2 weeks ago he stepped up from a ram daytona edition to the srt

they gave the nephew 15k for his 05 2dr ram daytona its for sale @ fullerton dodge he got the 05 silver srt qc for 28k with 22k miles on it, he's pretty happy with the upgrade

He must be extremely happy with the upgrade. How much did they ask the Srt10 for if you don't mind me asking? BTW I hope it wasn't him in Hollywood on Saturday getting a ticket in front of a club.

originally i saw the nephews qc on the net being advertised at 45k and i laughed then about a week later we saw it for 28k and we thought thats more like it so we went over and they said they made a mistake that they put the price they paid for it and started telling us these things sell for 45-50k range all day long so long story short i said ive got one and know the in's and out's of them if you want to sit on it go for it but he's ready to buy now take your pick and they chose to sell anyone interested in a clean daytona they gave him 15k you know were to start bargaining at

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back