♪♪ Because you had a bad day....♪♪

https://www.chesapeakebaymagazine.com/photos-five-rescued-from-capsized-superyacht-in-west-river/

Based on what I saw, it looks like (for whatever reason) she was taking on water and whoever was driving was trying to get her to shallow water (it drops from 12' to about 4' right there) to rest on the bottom instead of outright sinking but she had taken on too much water and rolled. TowboatUS had a small flotilla out there (including an old USCG 41') thinking they could right her; not so much lol. Right at the entrance to West River off Chesapeake Bay (green dot).

Screenshot 2024-07-29 154705.png

https://www.chesapeakebaymagazine.com/photos-five-rescued-from-capsized-superyacht-in-west-river/

Based on what I saw, it looks like (for whatever reason) she was taking on water and whoever was driving was trying to get her to shallow water (it drops from 12' to about 4' right there) to rest on the bottom instead of outright sinking but she had taken on too much water and rolled. TowboatUS had a small flotilla out there (including an old USCG 41') thinking they could right her; not so much lol. Right at the entrance to West River off Chesapeake Bay (green dot).

View attachment 66996
Got stink to own that boat .. any idea what caused it to take on water to begin with .. insurance claims are you still torpedoing ships and bridges hahahaha

He’s a duffus dingy playing with his Dingalingaling

Need to watch Microsoft on this also …

If Microsoft itself is involved the we’re looking at a several trillion dollar market cap company making the compensation more like pocket change lol

Actually Cramer ran his mouth tell his puppet followers that CRWD is at the bottom .. Cramer is a dork and many people do the opposite of his BS .

Do we know who does own this little boat? It drafts 8' so isn't getting into 4' sorta iffy anyways? I'm no skipper that's for sure!

And the Minow would be lost Gilligan

Yeap lol , but I still Dream of Jennie lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back