2024 Post Ho Thread

Hey i added two members to your list! You can fix it up however you like :D

i asked Jeffey to stick that thread too
lol I've been busy Hahahaha

My dilemna:

been reading through old posts say from around 2019 and the thread was is the VTCOA dead?

So apparently it was pretty low key back then too.

a couple of members commented that worthless posts won't really attract any traffic - I know I'm way guilty of those.

Other members stated most questions have been asked and answered so what's the harm.

I'm paraphrasing the above but that's the jist of it. So I totally agree with both views! Shaggy commented that the quality posts are the mainstay and what keep the forum going BUT he said any posts will do in the absence of quality.

So what's the answer??? The few quit posting worthless stuff ( having fun) and the VTCOA dies

or will the worthless stuff keep others away and that causes it's demise?
It’s definitely a dilemma .. at this point I’ll Agree with the part any posts will do ! But would really like to see others come back and keep others informed of anything pertaining to the 10’s ,,, the good , bad and the ugly ! Updates on their trucks or updates on where they are now , who owns them now !
Anything about mods and progress on builds , Dino’s , racing them , technical , repairs … all the things posted in the past that are successful and beneficial … not to mention the what’s your gas mileage blah blah if your worried about that then the all mighty D will tell you to get a Prius hahaha !

Hey i added two members to your list! You can fix it up however you like :D

i asked Jeffey to stick that thread too
lol I've been busy Hahahaha
Add away , there has to be many more ! I took that list off the thread you posted and just added the @ sign to the names .

And what Oil do I use! Yes, all the regular stuff. I agree with you all the r way!

Since this is the post Ho thread hahahaha ! I will say use Canola oil as it can withstand the high temperature of the engine compartment of the trucks .. and smell like French fries driving down the highway :D

Since this is the post Ho thread hahahaha ! I will say use Canola oil as it can withstand the high temperature of the engine compartment of the trucks .. and smell like French fries driving down the highway :D
And that's perfectly legal because this IS the home of the Hos!! Hahah

McDonalds probably the best fries of the fat foods -

I'll add anyone I see reply :D
The more the merrier …. Hopefully they pop in and enlighten us on what’s been happening or happened to their trucks ,, maybe even post or be able to contact names they sold trucks too and get some newbs on here !

And that's perfectly legal because this IS the home of the Hos!! Hahah

McDonalds probably the best fries of the fat foods -
Only when dipped in their Vanilla milk shakes

The more the merrier …. Hopefully they pop in and enlighten us on what’s been happening or happened to their trucks ,, maybe even post or be able to contact names they sold trucks too and get some newbs on here !
That would be great. I see some log on so there's hope!

Is that your truck in the banner?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back