2024 Post Ho Thread

They are so small they go thru the screens on the porch .. you don’t see them till you hit a swarm ,, and after a real they are everywhere …
Then you have 2 times of the year that stupid love bugs swarm everywhere and splatter all over people’s vehicles as they are attracted by exhaust gases .. never go to Walmart as they like to shop for cars of Walmart shoppers and passer by’s .. They are a man made oversize nat that connect themselves together doing the hanky panky… when they get splatters on your vehicle paying they eat into the paint .. don’t ever drive with your window down or a motorcycle and open your mouth.. nasty tasting ! They were a stupid attempt to genetically get rid of the state bird , the mosquito !
WHAT!?! What idjut thought of that! Hahah - it didn't work i guess!

OMG!! i would not like that at all! I hope they are just there for a short time and not all summer!
If they're that tiny no wonder they are no see ums :eek: :D
I got nailed by the little chits the Last 4 days

Damn hospital totaled $337,000 for my stroke …. Insurance covered all but $195 …. Except for the emergency UBER ride with flashing lights which costs which the charge almost $1700 , oh that includes mileage I think lol . Ride was about 8 miles ! My out of pocket ( copay ) for the ride is $150 ..
the things I see on the hospital list are mind boggling and some are just BS because someone came in and said squeeze my finger for $1000 lol…. And that damn Nurse Rachet told me to just go ahead and pee in the bed when I told her I need to use the bathroom lol.. then she came back later grabbed my ding a ling a ling, without warning and that’s when I actually realized I had a catheter as she just ripped it out lol DAMN NURSE RACHET WASN'T VERY GENTLE LOL .. ( One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest ) !

1719775510482.jpeg

Damn hospital totaled $337,000 for my stroke …. Insurance covered all but $195 …. Except for the emergency UBER ride with flashing lights which costs which the charge almost $1700 , oh that includes mileage I think lol . Ride was about 8 miles ! My out of pocket ( copay ) for the ride is $150 ..
the things I see on the hospital list are mind boggling and some are just BS because someone came in and said squeeze my finger for $1000 lol…. And that damn Nurse Rachet told me to just go ahead and pee in the bed when I told her I need to use the bathroom lol.. then she came back later grabbed my ding a ling a ling, without warning and that’s when I actually realized I had a catheter as she just ripped it out lol DAMN NURSE RACHET WASN'T VERY GENTLE LOL .. ( One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest ) !

View attachment 66702
At least she didn't take a club to it like in the James Caan movie Misery :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: She busted his ankles with a sledgehammer!! Hahahaha

Last edited:
Hard to believe the amount of that bill!! Holly crap!! Good you have insurance now

What a life ! I want to be a pet in my next life in a good home lol
What a life ! I want to be a pet in my next life in a good home lol
He's a rescue that a friend picked up from the shelter. He's struggling to adapt but he may pull through if he gives it a while! Hilariously sweet pic

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back