Any secrets when replacing spark plug wires?

The minivan coils are cheapies and not that strong at rpm. I fitted Screamin' Demon coils at not much extra cost. I love the Live Wires too. Opened plug gap up to 55 thou BOOM!!! goes good. The wasted spark system gives great crackle and pop noises out the exhaust on de-acceleration too. Downside is because they fire twice as often the plugs don't last as long as a conventional ignition system.

The minivan coils are cheapies and not that strong at rpm. I fitted Screamin' Demon coils at not much extra cost. I love the Live Wires too. Opened plug gap up to 55 thou BOOM!!! goes good. The wasted spark system gives great crackle and pop noises out the exhaust on de-acceleration too. Downside is because they fire twice as often the plugs don't last as long as a conventional ignition system.
They have screaming demon coils for a mini van .. what engine do you have ?
Wondering if they make one for my Dakota .. pop pop pop BOOM HAHAHA !
There is a guy with a Miata that lives down the road .. it’s a race Miata .. every freaking day this guy leaves or comes home you hear a big backfire before he comes into the entrance of the development . When he leaves you can hear the backfire for several miles away .. people have complained about this guy .. it seem he can make it pop at will .. when he gets in the sub division it does not backfire .. I notice the tail pipe and the body panel around the exhaust pipe are soot black ..
I haven’t confronted him YET to see if he has something added to back it backfire .. if not he has a problem with the car !
It’s load enough and sounds like gun fire .. he left the development when I was walking one day before I new .. it went bang bang bang at least six times and it made me stop and see what the hell ,, sounded like someone driving down the road shooting or a drive by shooting happening . Since I carry I was ready hahaha . Then zi found the real reason what it was ,, freaking modified Miata hahaha.

There is a guy with a Miata that lives down the road .. it’s a race Miata .. every freaking day this guy leaves or comes home you hear a big backfire before he comes into the entrance of the development . When he leaves you can hear the backfire for several miles away .. people have complained about this guy .. it seem he can make it pop at will .. when he gets in the sub division it does not backfire .. I notice the tail pipe and the body panel around the exhaust pipe are soot black ..
I haven’t confronted him YET to see if he has something added to back it backfire .. if not he has a problem with the car !
It’s load enough and sounds like gun fire .. he left the development when I was walking one day before I new .. it went bang bang bang at least six times and it made me stop and see what the hell ,, sounded like someone driving down the road shooting or a drive by shooting happening . Since I carry I was ready hahaha . Then zi found the real reason what it was ,, freaking modified Miata hahaha.

Maybe that kid in the Miata read on a Biker's Helmet that loud pipes save lives.

Last edited:
That's funny! Shot down by a Miata :eek::p:rolleyes:

Maybe that kid in the Miata read on a Biker's Helmet that loud pipes save lives.
I’ll bet he thinks he’s got the fastest Miata in town ..
seriously is there some device that he is using to make it back fire like that .. I know it doesn’t sound like it’s running bad when I’ve heard it and seen him drive buy without the backfire in the neighborhood.. only after he gets out of the community

Now we know the location!! Watch out Miami!!
Beware of Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood Florida .. Miami life styles took over those areas a long time ago and OMG , stay the hell out of Key West hahaha

Beware of Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood Florida .. Miami life styles took over those areas a long time ago and OMG , stay the hell out of Key West hahaha
You may run into Prof in Key West!!! Hahah uhhh ohhhhh

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back