C7 vs SRT10

Thumbs up Caveman! For not racing when your uncomfortable with traffic & road conditions.

That is the difference between punk kids street racing and punk adults street racing. :D

As far as traction, if you can break a decent set of tires loose, in second gear, at 30mph, I'd like to see video of you doing it. The only person I've seen do that was Stewart, and he had 700+HP :D.

I don't have video, but I think everyone on here can trust me. My truck has 510 rwhp (stock engine) and I can break the tires loose in 1st OR 2nd gear at 30 mph....and I don't even have to touch the clutch pedal. I can be driving in 2nd gear (30 mph) and just mash the throttle and I'm fishtailing. My truck is quicker than most, I have an aluminum flywheel, I have 4.56 gears..........and........I DO NOT have 6,000' DA:D SRTBrad and Jose can verify this. This is also at full street weight, full interior, stock doors, etc.

I don't have video, but I think everyone on here can trust me. My truck has 510 rwhp (stock engine) and I can break the tires loose in 1st OR 2nd gear at 30 mph....and I don't even have to touch the clutch pedal. I can be driving in 2nd gear (30 mph) and just mash the throttle and I'm fishtailing. My truck is quicker than most, I have an aluminum flywheel, I have 4.56 gears..........and........I DO NOT have 6,000' DA:D SRTBrad and Jose can verify this. This is also at full street weight, full interior, stock doors, etc.
Interesting. I wrote that response to Jeff because he seemed to question my initial post. Based on what I now know, I can see why. As a point of mild interest, DA here now is 6878.

Interesting. I wrote that response to Jeff because he seemed to question my initial post. Based on what I now know, I can see why. As a point of mild interest, DA here now is 6878.

No wonder I just lost to a geo. :p;)

There a video of a stock one at Hennessey making a pass and went 12.2@115 Bone stock Auto

Seeing Jerry's truck on video is nothing compared to actually driving it. Jerry's truck is a factory FREAK on steroids with weight reduction.;) Even in the street trim the truck just goes fast!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back