Cancer Free VTCOA GTG

Dale,
Have an awesome weekend, I met you briefly at the PNW GTG
I was there with my pal Dan, I was smoking the cigars,
If I could be, I would be there.
My thought, prayers and congrats are with you and your family!
And a special shout out to any and all the other members.

Last edited:
Was hoping to see your there Guy! Next time I hope.

Wishing the best for you and your wife.

Roy

Thanks Prof,
I just had a recent "fresh off the boat" arrival of 2 box's of H. Upmann # 2's
(which I had planed to share state-side) , I was really looking forward to a good smoke with my fellow VOTCA members,
Now Ya'll should gamble, Dine & Drink and celebrate Dale's Cancer free celebration!

guyrobert said:
Thanks Prof,
I just had a recent "fresh off the boat" arrival of 2 box's of H. Upmann # 2's
(which I had planed to share state-side) , I was really looking forward to a good smoke with my fellow VOTCA members,
Now Ya'll should gamble, Dine & Drink and celebrate Dale's Cancer free celebration!

Works for me.:D

And sorry you won't be able to make it.:(

Man! Wish I could be there for this one too!!

Have fun everyone and stay safe!

And congratulations again Dale!! You deserve to celebrate like never before!!! :rock:

Is the truck done??

ntw0rk said:
Man! Wish I could be there for this one too!!

Have fun everyone and stay safe!

And congratulations again Dale!! You deserve to celebrate like never before!!! :rock:

Is the truck done??
The truck is very close. Eric has put in a lot of work on it. Last night, we got the headers torqued in as well as the lock tabs on the bolts. Eric hung the cooling system and completed the hydraulics. We still have the hard radiator hoses to go, then cooling is done. The fuel system needs the return lines connected and the regulator mounted (need to fab a custom bracket). We also need to connect the mid pipes to the headers. The rear end needs a little help on the E-brake connection and a rear seal is leaking.

But the end is in sight.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I do look forward to tonight. Life long memories will be made at this party.

Enjoy the ride,
Dale

tinygiants said:
I do look forward to tonight. Life long memories will be made at this party.

Enjoy the ride,
Dale

Let's see. I remember drinking a lot, it was getting kind of hazy, and next thing I know I woke up in a bed that was not my room. :eek:

Hope someone takes lots of pictures so I can remember these memories. :p :D

Silverback said:
Roy, you cannot imagine what a pleasure and honor it was to me to meet you.

Hope you had a good flight back home.
That was my exact thought when we had the pleasure of meeting Roy in person. :rock: :rock: :rock: I gave him several hugs and kisses, did you Dad???? :p :p :p :D

Prof said:
What a great event...thanks everyone!
I want to thank all of you for making the night so special for me and my family.

It was good to see old friends and great to finally meet the man who introduced me to the group. Thank You.

I hugged a Silverback and survived!

Memories to last a life time!

And in the middle of it all, with all of us watching...Dale asked Ramona for her hand in marriage...I had a few tears in my eyes...as did everyone else.

It was like meeting brothers that I had know about but never had the chance to look in the eye and feel the love...

All because of a damn truck...amazing. Once again, thanks Jack and Patrick...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back