Famoso Test and Tune 2-1-2014 Results

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put a ported TB on my CTS V Coupe last Sunday and wanted to test the results. Previous best (CAI, tune and drag radials) was 11.855 @ 118.85 mph.

New Best today: 60' 1.813, 1/8th mile 7.604 @ 95.67 mph, 1/4 mile 11.706 @ 121.40 mph !!!

Last edited:
Seems like it was worth the mod for sure. That thing scoots.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Good stuff!! Can't wait to see the truck get down the track again!

After getting the flow numbers from Greg Good on my Gen IV heads I am really excited to see where this NA build goes. In case you hadn't seen the posting in the Performance Section....My new heads will flow 405 CFM on the intake side, compared to my stock Gen III heads at about 265 cfm. ( stock Gen IV's flow about 330 cfm). This is going to be special.:rock:

After getting the flow numbers from Greg Good on my Gen IV heads I am really excited to see where this NA build goes. In case you hadn't seen the posting in the Performance Section....My new heads will flow 405 CFM on the intake side, compared to my stock Gen III heads at about 265 cfm. ( stock Gen IV's flow about 330 cfm). This is going to be special.:rock:

Flow numbers talk is something I don't know much about. Is the stock 265 cfm a per cylinder number or per head or full motor?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! I remember when it took some spray or some other power adder to get a car in the 11s. Now just a few simple bolt ons!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back