How tight are your nuts?

Is there damage to the knock or threads ?
The bolt threads.
Rather than trying to straighten them on my caliper, I was originally thinking I will buy a M16 x 2.0 bolt at Home Depot and use that to try to straighten the threads. But, since it has to deal with brakes (and I really don’t want to kill myself), I’ll take a long trip to Dodge to see if they have that bolt.
Who would have thought a bolt would be so hard to find?

The bolt threads.
Rather than trying to straighten them on my caliper, I was originally thinking I will buy a M16 x 2.0 bolt at Home Depot and use that to try to straighten the threads. But, since it has to deal with brakes (and I really don’t want to kill myself), I’ll take a long trip to Dodge to see if they have that bolt.
Who would have thought a bolt would be so hard to find?
Things are getting harder and harder to find .. your better off using a thread chaser to clean them up instead of another bolt .

At least you know that little strip of paint may cause cancer though!! Lol

I would dispute it with my credit card since the item is clearly not the right one. They don't leave much choice with no way to contact them!
Only in California tho. They get cancer about anything

Probably but I’m sure they would be required anyway to at least wear a warning lol
That's possible! Hahah! Anything is possible in cali!! Better hope newscummm doesn't wanna step in for joe they could be worse even yet!

That's possible! Hahah! Anything is possible in cali!! Better hope newscummm doesn't wanna step in for joe they could be worse even yet!
We will see . He already stated he wasn’t going to ..So if he does it just proves he’s the usual left commie Democrap of today ..
only fools would vote for anyone that enters the race on such a short notice ..

We will see . He already stated he wasn’t going to ..So if he does it just proves he’s the usual left commie Democrap of today ..
only fools would vote for anyone that enters the race on such a short notice ..
And the hair!!! OMG!

Thats hair lol I just thought he had a head of dirty 90 weight gear oil and thick gear grease on his head lol

Uhhh oh! Hope not lol
I made them MRI and CAT SCAN it off my forehead .. But I never saw a warning about using those machines and they cause cancer . So I opted for a xray for radiation treatments hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back