GTG on Dec. 2nd........Who's in?

Whitesnake said:
GUY'S THE LAST GTG IS THIS WEEKEND IN FONTANA SPEEDWAY, WHO'S IN?:idea:
i am in,oh wait thats the other side of the world,sorry cant make it.:burnout: :) :eek: :D

I'M THERE AND MY DRAG RADIALS WILL BE HERE THURSDAY!!! I'M READY FOR SOME GOOD 60' TIMES. DON'T FORGET MY MONEY JT!!!!LOL!!!! SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR LATEST DENVER LOST...

bucke77 said:
I'M THERE AND MY DRAG RADIALS WILL BE HERE THURSDAY!!! I'M READY FOR SOME GOOD 60' TIMES. DON'T FORGET MY MONEY JT!!!!LOL!!!! SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR LATEST DENVER LOST...

glad to here you are going?
by the way what happen to your stock's? wheels that is?

stock wheels in my garage!!! black rims still on truck, drag radials for rears only for the track

ill be there, dont know how well the truck is going to trun though, new blower, 60# injectors, and a 2 bar speed density tune im still working on. and no nitrous this time only going to use it to purge on the i.c.

I will try and make it but at the moment I am laying in bed sick as dog with a temperature of 102

Last edited:
06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
I will try and make it but at the moment I am laying in bed sick as dog with a temperature of 102

go get donkey size suppofitory and you are good to go!!!! maybe you could run the truck better!!!!:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :help: :help: :help: :help: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If I do show up I will be in one of the first groups and only make one run maybe I will see you guys:dontknow:

bucke77 said:
hope to see you JT... seems like everyone is backing out at the last moment????

what's up with the wheels? do you want to sell?

jt better show up so he could pay off the money he owe's? :idea:

no not selling the stocks...in fact looking for some new ones now...want to powder coat black, but still want the originals for when I'm 80 years old and sell the truck

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back