GTS Viper vs GT500

Very hot night, it was still 90 degrees at 10pm, I ran 12.63 to his 12.69 both cars were at 116 mph. I had a .002 light to his .304 light so the winning margin was .308 sec (about 3 cars). You can see my side of the scoreboard light up first (by .3 seconds) thus the moan from the crowd, who all expected the GT500 to win. Both cars on street tires. A month earlier I ran 12.24 @ 118.91 in cooler air (street tires). I will be testing drag radials on Sunday for the first time. Air should be great and I hope to crack into the 11's. Car is stock except for an AIRAID CAI and a tune. My CTS V is also a 6-speed manual. ( I am the Trainman)!

Very impressive, that car is rolling! Lol sounds like that one guy was gonna cry when the gt500 lost. Doesn't take much for your car to go 11's. Good luck with the pb!

Oh I'm not doubting you bro. That car is sick lol. Svtperformance is where a lot of the mustang guys hang out. Theres also the corral, but its nothing but a bunch of old fogies. but they are very knowledgeable

Thanks!

Very hot night, it was still 90 degrees at 10pm, I ran 12.63 to his 12.69 both cars were at 116 mph. I had a .002 light to his .304 light so the winning margin was .308 sec (about 3 cars). You can see my side of the scoreboard light up first (by .3 seconds) thus the moan from the crowd, who all expected the GT500 to win. Both cars on street tires. A month earlier I ran 12.24 @ 118.91 in cooler air (street tires). I will be testing drag radials on Sunday for the first time. Air should be great and I hope to crack into the 11's. Car is stock except for an AIRAID CAI and a tune. My CTS V is also a 6-speed manual. ( I am the Trainman)!

That is slooooow as molasses for that GT500!!!!! I realize the temp/air quality was poor but those cars run mid 11's on DR's all the time. Regardless... Great Kill!!!!

That is slooooow as molasses for that GT500!!!!! I realize the temp/air quality was poor but those cars run mid 11's on DR's all the time. Regardless... Great Kill!!!!

We were both on street tires, no drag radials involved, that's why I thought I might have a chance.....that and my driving ability. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back