Have a great Independence Day

Vid clip removed !

The local VFW .. Put in a massive fireworks show .. not sure if the clip above works yet .. But it lasted at least 30 minutes f grand finale style .. I couldn’t vid the entire show or the vid would be to big to send to people .. I have 5 clips and that’s not the entire show lol

Last edited:
We live on the top of the hill and have a 240* view of the entire valley. There are shows all along the horizon. Sounds like a war zone lol lol

We live on the top of the hill and have a 240* view of the entire valley. There are shows all along the horizon. Sounds like a war zone lol lol
That has to be cool to view it like that ..

Happy 4th To all my friends north of the equator on a large continent with an incontinent in charge. Oops did I say that out loud. Seriously tho all the best for the big day. Don't eat too much and don't drink too much. Enjoy family time We will celebrate your independence day here in NZ Sunday with a car show and mystery run in Timaru. SCUSACCC. South Canterbury USA classic car club. There are quite a few car events around the country this weekend celebrating 4th July.

Happy 4th To all my friends north of the equator on a large continent with an incontinent in charge. Oops did I say that out loud. Seriously tho all the best for the big day. Don't eat too much and don't drink too much. Enjoy family time We will celebrate your independence day here in NZ Sunday with a car show and mystery run in Timaru. SCUSACCC. South Canterbury USA classic car club. There are quite a few car events around the country this weekend celebrating 4th July.
Thank you our friend Down Under! And yes you did say that out loud! Hahah!! Ooops right ...

Enjoy the car shows and your family and friends! Have a hot dog and soda - hoping for some pix :cool:

Thank you our friend Down Under! And yes you did say that out loud! Hahah!! Ooops right ...

Enjoy the car shows and your family and friends! Have a hot dog and soda - hoping for some pix :cool:
Awesome ,, I wasn’t sure if any other countries celebrated this American holiday !

Back