houston dyno day

So who's up for Hooters in Pasadena on the 24th at 2pm that way Borden doesn't have to hang out with just me:D

So who's up for Hooters in Pasadena on the 24th at 2pm that way Borden doesn't have to hang out with just me:D

Well!!!!

Blaine@PSI said:
I think maybe its a little to much to ask around here for list of people saying yes I will be there. I have done too many of these to know what the true outcome is usually. So all i ask is this get me a list and everything will be ok.

Blaine, I for one appreciate your effort for trying to put something together for some fellow forum members. My days off are valuable also and I understand your reasons for solid commitments rather than a a few maybe's.

I am working 3-11 this Saturday, if this is still a good date, put me down for early morning in the Jeep and I can dyno and leave early to get to work. The only thing that wil keep me away is if I have to work a 16-hour shift. I won't know that til Friday afternoon.

Copy and paste if you are going to dyno.......I'll start.

Dyno list:

1) 2007 Jeep SRT-8 AWD ..... slow91

OSO said:

Well!!!!

Some of us have jobs.......:D

slow91 said:
Some of us have jobs.......:D
Sorry, we should but on a benefit to see if we can find a cure for this disease you call Jobs.:D

Ok if the dyno is back on???

Who is up for Hooters in Pasadena on the 24th at 2pm that way Borden doesn't have to hang out with just me. AFTER THE DYNO:D

Fahrenheit said:
Esh if there is another time I can meet up with you to do the tail lights let me know

I am working the evening shift til next Tuesday. If we don't gtg this weekend, then you are more than welcome to meet me in Deer Park at the plant and drop off the lights to me here....lmk.

Blaine@PSI said:
look I never got a commitment from saying YES i will be there. or a list of names. it has nothing to do with our economis stability, it has to do with me taking time out of my saturday with my family to help a group of guys out. My wife is an undeerstanding person but when i say i am going to do something like this and 2 or 3 cars show up and waste a saturday then i have to live with HER you dont... get my POINT!!!

Welcome to my world.. It's like when I am told X amount of people will show up for a GTG. Then, after I kick in well over $200.00+ to make sure plenty of food is prepared, only a handful show up and remain to enjoy the fruits of my efforts. This is what's happening NOW.. In anticipation of an up and coming dyno day at PSI I've already began purchasing the provisions I needed to prepare enough eats for all that would have shown up... I have been advised before that I shouldn't bother trying to sacrifice money, time and effort for "a group of guys" if it isn't appreciated. But I do it for who I believe are friends.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Welcome to my world.. It's like when I am told X amount of people will show up for a GTG. Then, after I kick in well over $200.00+ to make sure plenty of food is prepared, only a handful show up and remain to enjoy the fruits of my efforts. This is what's happening NOW.. In anticipation of an up and coming dyno day at PSI I've already began purchasing the provisions I needed to prepare enough eats for all that would have shown up... I have been advised before that I shouldn't bother trying to sacrifice money, time and effort for "a group of guys" if it isn't appreciated. But I do it for who I believe are friends.
I am i friend and just to prove it im going to eat all the food:D J/k As always man i got your back to absorb some of that cost.

wow, look at post 46,47,48....

James I have been in talks with Anthony for 2 weeks on splitting the cost on food and bringing equipment to cook with, because I felt really bad at the Baytown meet. I had like 1 brat...and as you can see in every picture Anthony took I was mostly drinking....and I still kicked him down $20. In the end its not about money...its friends...

Indeed Ryan.. And I found that once you fung shway the throwing away of great food, :dontknow: it's not so bad after all.... :DIt's all here in this pamphlet..

Sorry anthony but like i said if a more accurate count would have been for more than 4days in advance it would be a different story.

Also on the comment about answering the phone at the shop. The phone at the shop is a communication device for us to use to order parts, talk to vendors and pretty much run the business. If i answered the phone for every person that call no ones truck, car or whatever in the shop would never get done there is a machine and that what this great invention does it records automatically when someone calls. But if you hang up on it then it gets mad and does nt record anything. so if you call and do not get a live person leave a message with the robotic machine and she will give it to us and we will usually call back......

Blaine@PSI said:
Sorry anthony but like i said if a more accurate count would have been for more than 4days in advance it would be a different story.

Also on the comment about answering the phone at the shop. The phone at the shop is a communication device for us to use to order parts, talk to vendors and pretty much run the business. If i answered the phone for every person that call no ones truck, car or whatever in the shop would never get done there is a machine and that what this great invention does it records automatically when someone calls. But if you hang up on it then it gets mad and does nt record anything. so if you call and do not get a live person leave a message with the robotic machine and she will give it to us and we will usually call back......

You speak of such nonsense and tom foolery, a machine that answers the phone and takes messages. Sorcery is what it is i tell you sorcery hes in league with evil..... eviilll evil i say!!!:marchmellow:

Ok you still havent explained the email or PM...I suppose you didnt get those, bottom line is everyone is doing something else now....so dont worry about it.

Hey I think I'm gonna go on a Banner signing trip this whole weekend all around town for all of those who still haven't had the opportunity to sign the traveling banner while I have it here.

Venom Power said:
Hey I think I'm gonna go on a Banner signing trip this whole weekend all around town for all of those who still haven't had the opportunity to sign the traveling banner while I have it here.

Or they all could meet us at Hooters in Pasadena at 2pm on the 24th of Jan. 2009:D

you get that tranny fixxed oso ,,,i cant beleive your passing on a trip to the track on saturday just to eat :thumpdown:

Ironhead said:
you get that tranny fixxed oso ,,,i cant beleive your passing on a trip to the track on saturday just to eat :thumpdown:
Selling the srt8 to Borden he will be in town that day to pick up the car. Yes, trans is fixed for now.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back